The VG Resource

Full Version: Lemmings [SNES] Traps part 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Salutations. I noticed that the rips from the Lemmings games are not exactly exhaustive. Namely, although most of the basic animations are ripped, some animations like those from burning up or drowning are not included.

So decided to once again post. This time, my sprite sheet include 4 of the trap mechanisms from the SNES version using unique animations (I did not include traps that inflict 'shared' animation states, like the flamethrower). Here are the results of my rip:

[Image: LemmingsTraps-1.png]

It is not entirely exhaustive as it lack the spike trap and big rock in the final stage of the game and likewise, I did not rip traps that have generic animation states (namely, burning & drowning) but it should include most of the traps from the SNES version.

So, there you go. If there's anything wrong with the rip or anything, feel free to tell me.

[QUICK EDIT] The original sheet had a typo that was silly but had a major goof. It said that the rip was the majority of the SNES games. That is quite obviously incorrect (as the second game got a lot of unique traps and this is a rip for the SNES version of the original game only). This typo is now fixed.
Looking good, but I think you can include the missing two traps since the SNES version has cheat codes to enter the stages.
Mew probably won't come back but bumping this anyway since someone else may be able to complete it.
Would this be acceptable as-is for the time being if the credit text was maybe cut down?
I think so.
up.