The VG Resource

Full Version: The uploads of Irockz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've scrapped the format of uploading sound effects per thread and decided just to upload them all into this thread. Here's some to start with.

VVVVVV (PC) (RAR)
All VVVVVV Sound Effects

Left 4 Dead (PC, Xbox 360) (ZIP)
Weapons

Left 4 Dead 2 (PC, 360) (ZIP+RAR)
ENEMIES
Tank
Witch
Are you sure that the sounds for the PC and Xbox 360 versions of Left 4 Dead are the same? It's possible that they're different, maybe some weapons have been altered slightly or something like that. Also, the PC version would be updated with newer sounds/weapons/stuff while the Xbox version wouldn't.
(06-02-2012, 11:14 AM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure that the sounds for the PC and Xbox 360 versions of Left 4 Dead are the same? It's possible that they're different, maybe some weapons have been altered slightly or something like that. Also, the PC version would be updated with newer sounds/weapons/stuff while the Xbox version wouldn't.

I don't think so. 360 games update too.

EDIT: Part one of two of my SimCity 3000 UK Edition sound uploads.
EDIT2: My file converter doesn't want to convert the files anymore for some reason, so I'm going to dump the second half here in their original formats.
(06-02-2012, 04:39 PM)Irockz Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think so. 360 games update too.

Really? That's probably OK then. I was thinking about if you buy it on a disc, but you can probably download them onto the HDD, forgot about that (since I don't own a 360 myself).
(06-03-2012, 10:04 AM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2012, 04:39 PM)Irockz Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think so. 360 games update too.

Really? That's probably OK then. I was thinking about if you buy it on a disc, but you can probably download them onto the HDD, forgot about that (since I don't own a 360 myself).

I don't download games on 360 if I can get them on disc, whilst some of my games will download updates.
Sorry for double posting, but sound effects from Mass Effect Chronicles.
(06-08-2012, 02:58 PM)Irockz Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for double posting, but ...

You are allowed to double post in your own threads Smile
Everything has been uploaded except for Mass Effect Chronicles because you didn't say what system it was for, and your second half of SimCity 3000 (Zones), because we can't accept all those weird formats. You will have to find a way to convert them (maybe puggsoy's program will work?).
Also I'd like to ask if, in your future submissions, you would mention what category each of your sheets go under, because having never played a Sims game, I had to guess where everything went (which you'll have to check to make sure everything is correct). It'd be really helpful. Smile
(06-24-2012, 06:35 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Everything has been uploaded except for Mass Effect Chronicles because you didn't say what system it was for, and your second half of SimCity 3000 (Zones), because we can't accept all those weird formats. You will have to find a way to convert them (maybe puggsoy's program will work?).
Also I'd like to ask if, in your future submissions, you would mention what category each of your sheets go under, because having never played a Sims game, I had to guess where everything went (which you'll have to check to make sure everything is correct). It'd be really helpful. Smile

Petitioners are Misc. I guess, since I don't really know what they are exactly. Mass Effect Chronicles is PC.
Okay, the Mass Effect stuff is now up. Are they sorted right? I get the feeling that the Geth packs and Turian Grunts should've gone under characters or enemies but I just threw most everything in Misc. for now.
(06-25-2012, 06:57 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, the Mass Effect stuff is now up. Are they sorted right? I get the feeling that the Geth packs and Turian Grunts should've gone under characters or enemies but I just threw most everything in Misc. for now.

All the Geth sound effects are enemy sound effects, but aside from that, I guess.

EDIT: Take down the SimCity 3000 UK Edition files, please. They're all messed up, I just noticed. They're all complete static.
Aw, sorry about that... Well I just went and deleted the whole game, and will re-add it when you post your new files.
Also the ME stuff is fixed.
Updated first post, Tank sound effects from Left 4 Dead 2 now up.

Edit: Witch sound effects also up.
Edit 2: Accidently grouped them with L4D1, fixed now.
Were these ripped from the PC or 360 version (I'm guessing PC but I want to be sure)? I need to know because I'm not creating both sections for the game unless the sounds are different.
(09-29-2012, 11:38 AM)Mighty Jazzers Wrote: [ -> ]Were these ripped from the PC or 360 version (I'm guessing PC but I want to be sure)? I need to know because I'm not creating both sections for the game unless the sounds are different.

PC.
Pages: 1 2