The VG Resource

Full Version: Ratchet & Clank Custom Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
That looks very nice!
Although, are you sure it's not spelled "Omniwrench"?
yeah sweet looking model dude can't wait to see the other ones ^^
(06-02-2012, 11:33 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]That looks very nice!
Although, are you sure it's not spelled "Omniwrench"?
whops. fixed now, and thanks

(06-02-2012, 11:34 AM)senjen Wrote: [ -> ]yeah sweet looking model dude can't wait to see the other ones ^^

Thanks. I'm working on these for a brawl mod so they should be finished soon
THAT is a nice looking model, man! I play Ratchet and Clank a lot, so I cannot wait to see more of these!
That's a nice looking OmniWrench. As an R&C fan, I approve of this. I also can't wait to see what else you have in store.
We haven't got customs for a while, keep it up!

Maybe you could smoothen the bolt a little bit more, making it more round.
Nice looking custom! Nothing wrong with the model file, so it has been uploaded.

I also used it to make the section's icon. Smile

[Image: ratchetandclankcustoms.png]
(07-20-2012, 03:47 PM)Peardian Wrote: [ -> ]snap
[Image: ratchetandclankcustoms.png]
I wish I could render as nice as you can Unsure
Been some time but Ratchet is finally done
Rigging on this model may not be that great, but it's something

[Image: ratceicont.png]
Preview
http://www.mediafire.com/?f5nq4ivk1zafdb1
I have got a question are you doing the other versions of ratchet as well? Cause i would consider this version as the Classic version of Ratchet also will you be doing Giant Clank version as well or just the normal Clank?

Fantastic Job on these models as well i am a huge Ratchet and Clank Fan, I own every Ratchet and Clank games except for heroes on the move and pirate booty.
Damn, that's classic! Maybe you should render some AO...
Very nice! I'm impressed. There's just a few issues that need to be fixed before I can accept it.

The texture paths in the MTL and DAE need to be fixed. Make sure you're thorough with the MTL, as one of the lines is different from the rest. Also, the UVs are upside-down in both the DAE and OBJ. Finally, the normal directions on the DAE are inverted for nearly everything.
this one should have all those fixed.
http://www.mediafire.com/?o7hcq79bx2nrn54
Yep, that's better. As such, it has been uploaded!
Pages: 1 2 3