The VG Resource

Full Version: Monster Hunter Tri Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, skipping all the intro junk, this is my Monster Hunter Tri model ripping thread. So far, I'm working on just the monsters, then maps and weapons. As for the armour, I'd like to know what you guys think: should the model include all amour for that set (ie. "Rathalos Armour") or each individual piece (ie. "Rathalos Gauntlets"). Here they are:

[Image: Monster-Hunter-Tri.png]

Bosses
-Ceadus doesn't have a preview image.
-Icons are supposed to show a small piece of the model to identify them easier. Just render at 95x79 and import the image into Image Maker 3b
The Link is in Mighty Jetters guide.
Thanks, I'll get working on that!

I'll be updating this thread regularly, so will an admin return to review and upload newly accepted submissions, or am I to make new threads?
(06-02-2012, 10:20 AM)gammer10 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, I'll get working on that!

I'll be updating this thread regularly, so will an admin return to review and upload newly accepted submissions, or am I to make new threads?
You just have to wait, but you are allowed to have multiple submission threads.
Yeah, but if you plan to post more models from this game, then post them in this thread. If you plan to submit models from a different game, then you may make a new thread.
The TMR moderator will eventually see these and upload them for you if everything's all good with them. Smile
(06-02-2012, 06:15 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, but if you plan to post more models from this game, then post them in this thread. If you plan to submit models from a different game, then you may make a new thread.
The TMR moderator will eventually see these and upload them for you if everything's all good with them. Smile
Thanks for giving a better explanation then me Tongue
I updated all the images, and files. They have some minor tweaks. But anyways, all the boss monsters are up!

EDIT: I've just completed the remaining non-boss monsters:
sweet.
although the model of the great jaggi is actually that of the gobul model.

also any luck ripping the Metal Gear Solid kitty? i'm not sure if this is the game that has it. all i know is that peace walker had monster hunter stuff in it, and aparently a monster hunter game had metal gear solid extras.
(06-09-2012, 02:19 AM)valforwing Wrote: [ -> ]sweet.
although the model of the great jaggi is actually that of the gobul model.

also any luck ripping the Metal Gear Solid kitty? i'm not sure if this is the game that has it. all i know is that peace walker had monster hunter stuff in it, and aparently a monster hunter game had metal gear solid extras.

Thank you, I just fixed the link.

No, you're thinking of MHP3rd. It has a Metal Gear Felyne and Gear REX. However, I can only rip MH3 right now.
Wow! great job with these rips! and would you ever get to ripping from MHP3rd?
Stef, please don't bump old-ish topics (especially not to sneak in some requesting). If you need somethimg from the OP, you could PM them.
I'm glad I checked this thread! The board didn't mark it as new at all. All of these submissions are great and have been uploaded. Very nice work!

I'm leaving this thread open in case gammer10 decides to rip any other models from this game.
これはすごいですねwこういう細かいキャラは抽出むずかしそうですね。
あなたは、Google翻訳で翻訳(私はこの日本を生成するためにやったように)と、あなたの母国語に加えて英語のテキストを挿入してくださいできますか?

Google翻訳は、常に最高の仕事しませんが、それは十分であろう。

http://translate.google.com/#ja/en/
i hop you well rip Monster Hunter Tri G models,
Pages: 1 2