The VG Resource

Full Version: Mewtwo Spritesheet.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Um, hi, I'm pretty sure everyone hates me here...

But ssbkid's up for grabs Mewtwo has been sheeted. THERE IS A CREDIT TAG PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!

[attachment=998]
Wow, you gots a lot of them. Uh, I guess it looks okay, butI'm not sure about some of the woosh, blurred effects.
His fingers looked webbed but it is epic!
(09-02-2008, 03:39 PM)kyrtuck Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, you gots a lot of them. Uh, I guess it looks okay, butI'm not sure about some of the woosh, blurred effects.

Yeah your probably talking about the dash attack. XD

And thanks Chdonga.
Woah!

Look at those!

They're amazing!!
(09-02-2008, 04:15 PM)PowerKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Woah!

Look at those!

They're amazing!!

You really think so? Thanks!
Well actually the main reason it looks amazing is ssbkid. Without the original sprite this would be full'o'fail.
Looks good... Dang, looks hecka good!
I'm going to be completely honest, only part that I like is the base by SSBKid.
Pretty cool job.
I'm impressed. How long did it take you to make it?
I don't like a lot of the copypasta in there :/
(09-03-2008, 11:18 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty cool job.
Big Grin Thanks!

(09-03-2008, 12:47 PM)halfmillennium Wrote: [ -> ]I'm impressed. How long did it take you to make it?
I've been working on this for a LONG time. I've probably uploaded it a hundred times think it was the final time. I had to keep improving everything over and over and over and you get the point.

(09-03-2008, 01:21 PM)oB2Ko Mario Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like a lot of the copypasta in there :/
It's hard to avoid when you started with a single sprite... XD
*bump*

This sheet has not much changes, only a different down special, and another costume. Wink

[attachment=1026]
Why did you only respond to the complements? :l
Doesn't his horn thingies get thinner as they go up?
Pages: 1 2 3 4