The VG Resource

Full Version: Get your Zombie Apocalypse Kits ready. It begins.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Naked man killed by Police near MacArthur Causeway was eating face off victim

A naked man was found on the side of the highway, eating another (still alive!) man's face.
When police finally arrived, the officer on the scene yelled at the man through his loudspeaker to get away from his victim.
The naked man turned toward the police officer, still holding a large chunk of flesh in his teeth, and merely growled at the officer. He then resumed eating the man's face.

When the naked man refused to cooperate, the police officer opened fire. The naked man -didn't even respond- to being shot, and continued to eat the other man.
It was at that point that the officer continued to open fire until the crazed man was down.
Witnesses say that there were at least half a dozen shots before the man finally stopped attacking his victim.
It could've been a really pissed off hobo from the slums, as you know.. Drugs. Crying wolf won't help either. But all I have to say is, just your average day in america, where it is already a living hell.
I thought America was supposed to be nice. Which is the best state to go on holiday to? San Francisco has a fair bit doesn't it with all the beaches, Bridge and Alcatraz?
at least he got a faceful of flesh before dying
oh holy shit

cocaine really is one hell of a drug, isn't it?
T-Virus: one hell of a drug
If you combine this with the krokodil drug and a low intelligence, I think we might have a zombie on our hands.
Why did I have to click on this thread.

Why.
He was just hungry. Is it illegal to eat now or what?
welp i wasn't planning on sleeping today anyway..

EDIT: I live in florida. that fucking creeps me out more.
No ones heard of Big Lurch then?

Quote:The victim was found in her apartment by a friend. Her chest had been torn open and a three-inch blade was found broken off in her shoulder blade. Tooth marks were found on her face and on her lungs, which had been torn from her chest. An eyewitness reported that, when Singleton was picked up by police, he was naked, covered in blood, standing in the middle of the street and screaming at the sky. A medical examination performed shortly after his capture found human flesh in his stomach that was not his own

Drugs can do some serious messed up shit.