The VG Resource

Full Version: Start screen of tetriss, by me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi friends:
I make this rip of the start screen of tetris of game boy. I let here:

[Image: tetris.PNG]

Visit www.odi.net.ms
Sorry, the screen is resized. And credits for 5 seconds work? xD

Btw, you can cut off the lower part which containts only empty space.
Yeah... That's what we would call a resized screenshot.
Sorry, OdnetninI, but your sheet has been resized.

I've got it taken care of. Wink

[Image: tetrisintro.png]
Are you sure the layers can't be separated?
(05-31-2012, 11:47 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure the layers can't be separated?

What do you mean by "separated"? I checked the mapping on VisualBoyAdvance, and I don't think I saw a background separation. Blank
The first one can be taken care of by ripping fonts.

I believe Jetters was wondering if the logo is separate from the background in the second one. =)
I was actually wondering about the text and etc., I forgot that it's a Game Boy game, so most of the stuff is on the same layers.
In all honesty, this is a pointless sheet...
Perhaps an everything sheet?
Tetris has a special sequence with nintendo characters (samus, bowser, etc.), I was wondering when someone would rip this.
I thought that the NES version had the Nintendo characters, but the gameboy had little dancers?
Just checked it, you'r right. It's the NES version and the cameos are already ripped.
To be honest, I thought there were Nintendo cameos in the Gameboy version. As a kid my mum would complete it for me, and it featured Peach, Mario and Link...
They'd be on platforms on the sides...

Hmm...