The VG Resource

Full Version: What's your neighbourhood like
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mine can be described as rather peaceful. What about you?
Dull and full of snooty, midclass scum, though a few neighbours are okay.
My neighborhood is mostly old people and young couples with like 3+ really little kids.
Pretty peaceful and quiet, there isn't much going on most of the time, though sometimes when we're outside, the neighbors can really make some noise.
Mostly just kids yelling, and/or their mom yelling at them. Otherwise all we really hear is their lawn mowers, or airplanes.
I've been moving around the whole time, haven't stayed in one place for more than a year, and that's been going on for a few years. So I don't really have a set "neighbourhood".

Currently the area I live in is pretty noisy, cars and such. We're really high up though (10th floor), so it's not as bad as if we were on ground floor.
Back in NZ our house is in one of the most rural and consequently quiet areas I've been. We're across the road from the local inn/pub, so you can sometimes hear music and stuff on Fridays, but we're not near the main street, so there are barely any cars around.
About the same as Mighty's. Tongue
full of sexual predators

i like it

makes me feel attractive
I'm a basement-dwelling nerd guy

how am I supposed to know?
literally the edge of civilization
it's the last stop before heading off to the open desert.

but uh my neighborhood is a pretty standard HOA-run community with nice houses but kinda trashy people

well there's a lot of nice people but they don't barbecue in the front yard shirtless with gut hanging out and everything like the trashy people do so they're not as noticeable
The last speck in the city that hasn't been consumed by crime and gangs.

To think, even in my mother's childhood Springfield was a peaceful beautiful place. Now it's full of violence and stupidity.

How did this happen?

I'm glad Dr. Seuss never got to see home town turn into what it did.
aside from this girl who sings loudly (in the shower no less) out the window parallel to mine, my neighborhood is quiet and we get our friday newspaper stolen and the garbage people are jerks for blocking our driveway with the recycle and trash bins. also, i have a second isolated house in the mountains that is a nice change of scenery.
I live in Cool World.
[Image: tumblr_lix9naeSvi1qfk3soo1_500.jpg]

(or suburbs full of old people but SHHHH)
Lots of damn little kids that SCREAM, and parents yelling back to them. I live near a school so that's probably the reason. My neighbors arent that spectactular either, one of them is an old woman, and the other is a pair if lesbians that always have fights.
(05-22-2012, 10:21 PM)Orgasmatron Wrote: [ -> ]full of sexual predators

i like it

makes me feel attractive

Your username spells you out perfectly...

Of course you all know where I live, now don't you?
[Image: 658px-Sonic-Generations-Screenshots-8.jpg]
Good guess...
Wait, I have a neighborhood?

Oh right.

Can't say I ever cared.
Pages: 1 2