The VG Resource

Full Version: Presenting TSR Mobile 2.0 [TSRc 22/5/2012]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's here. It's done.
It's TSR, in your pocket.

[Re]Introducing TSR Mobile 2.0.
[Image: pTZEO.png]

What's been changed?
- MyBBGoMobile has been updated from Beta 0.4 to GM 1.0. oh ye final version
- GoMobile skin received quite a facelift. Not only is there a new mobile logo and color scheme (thanks Dazz), there are also new notifiers (thanks Gors!) and the post layout has been cleaned up!
- You can now thank from your phone!

There will surely be forum updates in the upcoming months, but unfortunately the GoMobile skin may not be receiving them. ):

Likewise, the GoMobile skin will be updated as time goes on, perhaps integrating other forum features. But currently, speed and ease of use are our two top priorities.

As a little support from you guys, why don't you show us how TSR Mobile looks in your phone? Wink

Which speaking of - this isn't just for use on phones: You can access TSR Mobile from your Nintendo DS, DSi, or 3DS, or your Playstation Portable or Vita! So have fun - enjoy the marvels of mobile ;D
I have only one problem with this: The color of the text on locked threads is the exact same as open ones.

When the text was blue it was fine, but since you can't tell the difference between them now, maybe locked threads should be changed to a different color, such as a dark grey or something.
[Image: Photo%2022-05-2012%2017%2026%2043.png]
404?
(05-22-2012, 11:21 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]I have only one problem with this: The color of the text on locked threads is the exact same as open ones.

When the text was blue it was fine, but since you can't tell the difference between them now, maybe locked threads should be changed to a different color, such as a dark grey or something.

ye ill get on that asap <_>
Well how do you expect it to look like?

[Image: G77QT.png]
Looks good, nice work! Here's how it looks on my iPhone:
[attachment=4213]

There are a couple of issues I noticed though. First, see below:
[attachment=4214]

Second, it doesn't seem to like to scale correctly when switching from portrait to landscape. I'm not sure if this is even something that can be controlled on the server side. Zooming out does scale it properly though and landscape fixes the misplaced button shown above. Here's an screenshot of how it looks right after rotating, just for reference:
[attachment=4215]

And what it looks like after zooming out:
[attachment=4216]
[attachment=4217]
Oh yes, also, search page is wider than my phone, but no content getting cut off - just empty box space.