The VG Resource

Full Version: Twice as Nice [TSoR/TTR 5/21/2012]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day to you all! I really think TTR deserves an update, don't you? Well it's finally here, after 8 long months! Incredible! Even I can't believe it! Do you know what this means? It means that I am the new moderator of the Textures Resource as well as the Sounds Resource! It certainly keeps me busy managing submissions for both, as well as uploading to TSR, but someone's gotta do it!

Speaking of TSoR, go check it out! As you may have guessed, I've posted an updated there as well! Sometimes there is such a thing as magic! Big Grin

On top of all that, this is, what I believe to be, the largest update that TTR has ever had! Amazing! Talk about a comeback! And if THAT weren't enough, I think my update for TSoR is ALSO the largest that its ever had! I hope you're all as excited as I am to finally see both of these Resources rise from their graves and come back so strongly, because I've certainly enjoyed uploading all of this wonderful content from all our fantastic submitters!

Until next time, I promise that it won't be nearly as long until the next update for both TTR and TSoR, so you guys can be sure that the new future for them is bright! Big Grin
Good to know that I contributed to the biggest update on TSoR.
Why?? The S4:Episode 2 pack was huge. And I even uploaded all sounds from Episode 1!
(05-23-2012, 10:26 AM)Irockz Wrote: [ -> ]Good to know that I contributed to the biggest update on TSoR.
(05-23-2012, 10:48 AM)thegameexplorer Wrote: [ -> ]Why?? The S4:Episode 2 pack was huge. And I even uploaded all sounds from Episode 1!
(05-23-2012, 10:26 AM)Irockz Wrote: [ -> ]Good to know that I contributed to the biggest update on TSoR.

What? Where are you getting "I made the biggest sound file on the website" from? Read my post again.
(05-23-2012, 10:48 AM)thegameexplorer Wrote: [ -> ]Why?? The S4:Episode 2 pack was huge. And I even uploaded all sounds from Episode 1!
Irockz just said that he was glad that he contributed, not that his was the biggest.
(05-23-2012, 12:00 PM)Sh@de Wrote: [ -> ]
Irockz just said that he was glad that he contributed, not that his was the biggest.

I don't think that TGE based his post on Irockz's.

Quote: Good day to you all! I really think TTR deserves an update, don't you? Well it's finally here, after 8 long months! Incredible! Even I can't believe it! Do you know what this means? It means that I am the new moderator of the Textures Resource as well as the Sounds Resource! It certainly keeps me busy managing submissions for both, as well as uploading to TSR, but someone's gotta do it!

Speaking of TSoR, go check it out! As you may have guessed, I've posted an updated there as well! Sometimes there is such a thing as magic! Big Grin

On top of all that, this is, what I believe to be, the largest update that TTR has ever had! Amazing! Talk about a comeback! And if THAT weren't enough, I think my update for TSoR is ALSO the largest that its ever had! I hope you're all as excited as I am to finally see both of these Resources rise from their graves and come back so strongly, because I've certainly enjoyed uploading all of this wonderful content from all our fantastic submitters!

Until next time, I promise that it won't be nearly as long until the next update for both TTR and TSoR, so you guys can be sure that the new future for them is bright!Big Grin

Those sites haven't been updated in so long?!?!?! It used to look like that it was updated regularly to me.
I misread, I apologize for that.

My eyes, they grow weary. [/quote]
Especially when one eye is covered in blood... Tongue

Me too. See all those Professor Layton and The Last Specter voices? 'Twas me Cool
I also plan to be ripping some sounds too, so you can expect the next TSoR update to have a few of my own submissions too!
(BTW: I ripped all those Bomberman Generation textures Wink)
Awesome stuff. I have some more sounds to submit too, gotta do that later this week!
I'm probably going to rip a bunch of sound effects from Source games.