The VG Resource

Full Version: Unfortunate event...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I accidentally left my collection of SD cards at my sister's house. One of them contains all the sprite sheets I've done and all the video game emulators I have.

So, now I'll have to start all over until I get the cards back. I suppose it'll be about a month or three.

Oh, and BTW, I'm working on sprite sheets for Dizzy Devil, Furball the Cat and Fifi la Fume from Tiny Toon Adventures: Babs' Big Break.
couldn't you just get her to send them in the mail?
(05-20-2012, 11:10 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]couldn't you just get her to send them in the mail?

I would, but my parents told me to wait a few more months to get it back.

But maybe I should take your advice.
Why would your parents say that???
Yeah, what does she actually have to do with it? She could easily just send the stuff over with mediafire or just using attachments.
Why waste time uploading??? She can just send them in the mail.

Are your parents against spriting?
Posts like this makes me feel incredibly old...
It's okay. I just found a post office in Indianapolis, which is open 24/7. She can send the cards and pouch to me through there if she's not too tired or doing anything.
Sending mail is one of the easiest things to do. Or if it's THAT serious, let your sister upload to a website like TGE said...