The VG Resource

Full Version: Diablo III
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who has it? Who is enjoying it as much as I am?

Played through on Barbarian, also trying the other characters but only around Act II on three of them...

Post your BattleTag if you want and I or someone else might edit it into this post:

Dazz: Dazz#1464
not going to lie: the only thing relevant about blizzard to me is Starcraf.
I've only played Warcraft 2, 3, and the demo of Starcraft. I've started playing Warcraft 1 though, so that I can play through them in order and get a firm grip on the lore.

But yeah, never touched Diablo. I'm sure it's as good as Blizzard's other games, but it just doesn't seem like it's my sort of game. If I come across a chance I might give it a spin, though.
I've been an avid Diablo player since I got it on the PS1. Completed 1 & 2 so many times.

It's seriously fun~
Got a wizard and monk on nightmare mode, my monk is a complete beast. You'd be surprised how cheap really good gems are on the auction house.

Too hungover to remember my battle tag--will get it int his thread later.
the game looks interesting, but i won't buy it until i hear an opinion from some of my friends. until then, starcraft 2/brood wars is thus far my fav blizzard game.
I've been hearing about how it's glitchy and it constantly kicks you out of the game. Has it improved any? I was gonna look into playing it but I'm not even sure my computer's gonna run it. So instead, I picked up MGS3D. Though part of me still wants to play this at some point. Perhaps when they lighten up on constantly being connected to the internet.
I was kicked once, 6 hours after launch. Not had any problems since.

A lot of people just like to whine and jump on the bandwagon.
Deric#1444

Ill add you, Dazz. I don't play too much, only a few hours a night.

I'm somewhere in act 2 normal and playing a barbarian. I fucking hate those bees. I can't remember the correct name of the monster but they send a bunch of little bees after you, like little bombs they are. I have died way more than I should have thanks to those.
Yeah, those bees are a serious bastards...