The VG Resource

Full Version: Toonami is back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mission Accomplished.

they better get gurren laggan and DBKai on there.
[Image: TroopSaluteFlagWaving.gif]
[Image: uWIAA.gif]
Now if we can only get Honeymooners back on the air!
My childhood just got a boner.
ONE PIECE
FUNIMATION ONE PIECE
YES! Tom is the best.
related:

http://www.japanator.com/toonami-schedul...3430.phtml

Quote:Bleach will continue airing at midnight, followed by two new series: Deadman Wonderland and Casshern Sins. They're not the first series that would jump to my mind, but they're both solid picks that will probably do well. From 1Cute0 onwards are reruns of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG, and for the millionth time, Cowboy Bebop. The block then repeats from 3-6AM.

For now, Toonami won't air Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, or similar series because "the rights to those shows are owned by our competition or are out of our price range." That's a real shame, because I bet a good group of people were looking forward to catching some episodes of Dragon Ball Z late at night. Admittedly, it would take forever to get anywhere, but if Toonami could get the rights to Dragon Ball Z Kai, I'm sure it would make fans happy.

Don't care for naruto but no Dragon ball? what.

also deadman wonderland and casshern sins looks badass. would watch.
THIRTY MORE MINUTES.

HGNNNHHH
Couldn't watch Deadman Wonderland because brother was being a fart and "THIS SHOW DISTURBS ME", Casshern Sins was pretty good. Yep, gonna watch Toonami erry saturday now.
I missed it because I had to graduate Cry

I don't want to watch old one piece I will get too nostalgic and cry
(05-27-2012, 09:57 AM)The Bat-hound Wrote: [ -> ]I missed it because I had to graduate Cry

I don't want to watch old one piece I will get too nostalgic and cry

one piece isn't on toonami.... yet.

[Image: XJIXA.jpg]

care for something else?
We want Sailor Moon back.
Well to get those shows, there HAS to be more viewers watching.

Apparantly last week's viewer report was..pretty weak.
I've been leaving the tv on Toonami(even for animes I don't like), cause every little bit counts.
Pages: 1 2