The VG Resource

Full Version: Megaman 64 Resource
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm happy to say, I have ripped Megaman from Megaman 64, and I won't stop there. Enjoy! Big Grin

Interesting! Though, I'm afraid Mega Man 64 doesn't rip very well. The scene ripped actually changes in size based on the zoom level of the camera. This means that anything you rip from cutscenes will be scaled wrong. If you want to keep things at the same scale, you'll have to do quite a lot of manual resizing. That said, I wish you luck! There's a lot of awesome enemy designs in this game, and I'd love to have their models on the site! Big Grin

Also, moving to N64 ripping. Tongue
(05-14-2012, 10:41 PM)Peardian Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting! Though, I'm afraid Mega Man 64 doesn't rip very well. The scene ripped actually changes in size based on the zoom level of the camera. This means that anything you rip from cutscenes will be scaled wrong. If you want to keep things at the same scale, you'll have to do quite a lot of manual resizing.

Nothing I haven't done already with all my other rips. Tongue
Also I'm using 3D ripper for these, if you where referring to another method of ripping.
Ah, I was referring to the VRML ripping method. It guarantees that the models aren't skewed, but for this game, it may mess up things more than 3D Ripper.
This is awesome! Big Grin
Also, I fixed your icon:

[Image: lceDT.png]

His name is actually Mega Man Volnutt. Tongue
Mega Man Trigger if you want to be accurate Tongue

Good work on the rips though.
Well, I've yet to play the games, I just know he's always called Volnutt on the internet from what I've seen.
Just to ask, can I use 3D Via with PJ64?
(05-19-2012, 03:21 PM)thegameexplorer Wrote: [ -> ]Just to ask, can I use 3D Via with PJ64?

I have no idea. Sad
(05-19-2012, 03:17 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I've yet to play the games, I just know he's always called Volnutt on the internet from what I've seen.

Vollnut is his assumed last name when he was 'adopted' into the caskett family. Trigger is his designation by the mother system. Cute you really should get to play the series.
*sigh* Megaman is so damn hard and complicated *sigh*

Aside from the name, still planning more?
And also, how did you get to Zelda Collectors Edition to play? Because I cant get it to work Sad
(05-19-2012, 10:35 PM)RandomRedMage Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2012, 03:17 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I've yet to play the games, I just know he's always called Volnutt on the internet from what I've seen.

Vollnut is his assumed last name when he was 'adopted' into the caskett family. Trigger is his designation by the mother system. Cute you really should get to play the series.

Oh, I see... Sorry, my bad. Sick
At least I fixed my own mistake though. Tongue

[Image: 9owLC.png]
(05-20-2012, 05:29 AM)thegameexplorer Wrote: [ -> ]*sigh* Megaman is so damn hard and complicated *sigh*

Aside from the name, still planning more?

It's a challenge to get all the correct textures for this game because there's so many little textures that need to be sorted out, then I need to figure out what texture belong to what material. But I do have a couple Reverbots that I can upload. I might put them up in a bit. Smile

(05-20-2012, 05:29 AM)thegameexplorer Wrote: [ -> ]And also, how did you get to Zelda Collectors Edition to play? Because I cant get it to work Sad

Dolphin-win-x86-v3.0-600 seems to work pretty good with the game. Also It could be because I have a Radeon HD 6790. Also note that on the loading screen for Ocarina of Time, there's a sound that loops until the game actually starts. It takes around a minute for the game to get past that screen.
Update!
Added:
Cannam
Hanmuru Doll (Broken)
Servbot
these are some nice models i didn't know 3D ripper worked on N64 games 0.0
Pages: 1 2