The VG Resource

Full Version: Mobile Theme update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

Not really major news but some people might like to know, after an error occurred today with our mobile plugin, we've reinstalled it and changed the colours around to actually make more sense with the site.
Since it used to be blue, it's now red, and it's not half-red-half-blue like before.

Nothing major, but there you go.

Carry on, citizens, carry on.
Love the new colors, but since we're on topic, whenever I click, "Mark all posts as read" on the mobile version, I get the message saying: "Authorization code mismatch. are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."
That's cool, I didn't even know tSR had a mobile version! I'll have to check it out sometime.
wow that's kinda very red

tbh the blue was easier on the eyes
I preferred the blue as well. Like Sengi~ said, it's a lot harsher on the eyes
I just tested it on my PC (lol) and from what I can tell the red is very nice (I prefer red over blue anyway) and it's not hard on the eyes at all.
Then again I can't check it on my phone due to internet browsing being costly so I don't know how brightly it would display on a cell phone screen.
I actually use the mobile version a lot, so I'm glad it's getting some changes! Smile
I agree with Sengir and robo9. I use the mobile theme a ton on my phone and the blue was much easier on the eyes and provided a nice contrast to the red banner.
I just checked and it looks nice on my phone (HTC Sensation). Can't say it wasn't 'easy on the eyes' or anything.
Odd, I use it on my phone all the time, and the new colours are actually easier on my eyes...
(05-13-2012, 09:22 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]I just tested it on my PC (lol) and from what I can tell the red is very nice (I prefer red over blue anyway) and it's not hard on the eyes at all.
Then again I can't check it on my phone due to internet browsing being costly so I don't know how brightly it would display on a cell phone screen.

It's *rough*

basically, try checking it on a DS Lite browser or 3DS, then turn your brightness settings to maximum. That's what it looks like on a cellphone. :/
blue, in contrast is very subtle and much easier on the eyes.

(05-14-2012, 02:16 AM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]

Just so you know, this wasn't a planned upgrade. The mobile plugin somehow broke posting on the non-mobile site and when he uninstalled it, he decided to update the theme a bit as well. You are, of course, still welcome to improve it Big Grin
ohsnap

well, good news: i did Heart

I nerfed the red massively; haven't got to all aspects but hit the headers (imo most important)

It's gonna look kinda murky on a desktop (don't even try jetters), but on a mobile phone with an OLED screen it looks basically, well

TSR
(Though I assume it won't look very good on a tablet, like a Kindle Fire or iPad)
let me know how it looks on your phone, guys o/
It looks incredibly brown on my iPhone.
I like the darker, needed colours. Easier on the eyes imo
Pages: 1 2