The VG Resource

Full Version: Tekken Tag HD models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I finally ripped ALL CHARACTERS MODELS from Tekken Tag HD (it's a HD remake of Tekken Tag Tournament, part of PS3 Tekken Hybrid, models and textures are fully identical to original PS2 Tekken Tag)!
They are here: http://multi-up.com/700925
And one more link: http://www.mediafire.com/?afc8ei707bkr17q
Models are in OBJ format (only Sad, because Python plug-in for Noesis from http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8001 are converting characters files in OBJ+DDS files).
Some models have a excess (doubled) elements, but it's easy-to-fix problem.
If somebody can clean them and make a final release here, please do it!

With best regards,
Doronetty
Next time, use a file hosting service like Mediafire.com so we won't have to wait. And, I'm looking into it.
Just added MediaFire link. Have fun!
Glad to see you're still around!

Nice job on the rips. Too bad it won't export to a format other than OBJ.

Unless someone else wants to do it, I can help you. It won't be hard to convert the DDS textures and adjust the MTLs.
I've converted them, but someone needs to make some icons. Perhaps the OP should do it. Since there are 125 models.... yeah...
(05-14-2012, 07:49 PM)Peardian Wrote: [ -> ]Glad to see you're still around!

Nice job on the rips. Too bad it won't export to a format other than OBJ.

Unless someone else wants to do it, I can help you. It won't be hard to convert the DDS textures and adjust the MTLs.
....oh...so thats why the textures turned semi transparent in MMD?
I've already converted the DDS textures to PNG and put together the ZIPs for the models, and plan on making the icons tomorrow. Unless Doronetty objects, alternate costumes for the same character are grouped together. (Meaning there's one submission for Law, one for King, one for Armor King, etc.)

As for the textures turning transparent, it's because the alpha channel is being used to hold the specular map for the texture. You'll have to handle that on your own. Tongue
it's just that when i tried converting the dds texture it turned transparent.
Mind if you gave a link Peardian? I'm willing to do some Icons for them, just not all of them.
I finished making the icons. However, I ran into a potential issue. There are three Unknown folders, but Unkown 1 and Unkown 2 both contain fem1u while Unknown 3 contains fem2u. Are there actually supposed to be 3, or is that just miscounting, or what?

Edit: Did some reasearch, turns out there are only two costumes. They've all been uploaded now!

Also, some of the MTL files were empty, but I can easily fix that.
(05-16-2012, 02:55 PM)Peardian Wrote: [ -> ]There are three Unknown folders, but Unkown 1 and Unkown 2 both contain fem1u while Unknown 3 contains fem2u. Are there actually supposed to be 3, or is that just miscounting, or what?
Yeah, that's possible - I just took *.chr files and converted them, so there is high probability that some models with different names are the same. I'm almost sure that 5 Test models from 6 (in fact it's Brian models with additional several eyes Wink ) are identical, but their files had a different numbers!
I have a question on some levels a helicopter is either flying around or landing. do you have that model?
No, it's still a great problem to extract any non-characters 3D models: for example, I can't extract even Doctor Bosconovitch from Tekken Bowl mini-game 'cause there is no script for extracting any data except characters files Sad
do these model work xnalara/xps?
Please don't bump old topics.