The VG Resource

Full Version: TSR Compo #2 Judging
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok so judge the entries above and in ONE WEEK the poll will be closed and the person with the most votes will win.
Mostly WIPs this time around, which is a little disappointing as some of these had great potential. Oh well.

Time to judge who wins~
Deleted my thread.

Even though it's a WIP, I love Lil Grim's.
Well, I thought mine was better, but anyway Tongue
I say Lilgrim Smile
can anyone else see my picture? it is unfair if no one can see it.
No, I don't think your picture isn't working for anyone. Along with gangster guy's.
Unfortunately I can't edit the poll - we'll need a moderator to do that. I'm not sure what happened, exactly; sorry for the inconvenience if it was anything on my behalf.
(09-01-2008, 09:29 PM)Gizmonicgamer Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately I can't edit the poll - we'll need a moderator to do that. I'm not sure what happened, exactly; sorry for the inconvenience if it was anything on my behalf.
Fixed~!
Wait a minute! That's not XG's final version! He actually shaded it before the deadline! It was in a topic. D;

[Image: koopabros2ev2.png]

http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...p?tid=1986
Actually he posted that 3 days late. The Compo ended on the 25th.
Yeah, I was way too late lol.

Voted for LG by the way. Was a tough choice, there were a lot of really good entries.
(09-02-2008, 05:30 AM)LilGrim1991 Wrote: [ -> ]Wait a minute! That's not XG's final version! He actually shaded it before the deadline! It was in a topic. D;

[Image: koopabros2ev2.png]

http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...p?tid=1986

Aww man i would have voted for him,had his full entry been showed....
but i guess its to late...anyways you get my vote lil grim.

Also,darn i wish i could go back in time to make an entry for this with my new monitor T_T.
Hey is this contest? May i enter?
(09-02-2008, 02:46 PM)Guy101 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey is this contest? May i enter?
The contest is CLOSED. There are no more entries allowed.
Pages: 1 2 3