The VG Resource

Full Version: Happy Crappy Money Day!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Crappy birthday! I hope it's the crappiest one yet! Wink
(Also, this topic isn't actually sad, I just wanted to use a blue smiley Cute)
where's the Crappy Blue Luigi custom emoticon

btw happy birthday, crappy blue luigi. Continue being awesome and making more kickass music Heart
On this very day 18 years ago, a Luigi was recolored...
Have a birthday, however you like it! Happy, crappy, snappy, maybe kojjiro? Wink

In any case, enjoy it!
Happy Birthday Mr. Blue guy![Image: i9OTnSE5wwIiT.png]
This sure is a crappy thread. [Image: SRpOQ.gif]

Anyways, enjoy your birthday full of crap. Tongue

i knew someone would find it, it was only a matter of time...
[Image: Insane_cultist.gif]

Happy Happy Birthday you crappy recolor!

red green will always be the best. nope, no red, red sucks, stop editing my posts gors >:I
crappy birthday mr.skeleton Smile
thank you so much, everyone! especially you, and you, and definitely you.

but not you.

you know who you are.

i'm really glad i came back to this place; you're all a real fun bunch, and it always makes me happy to see new content pouring in, whether it's sprites, sprite projects, music, games, or just discussion! i plan to stay here a long time and continue progressing as a pixel artist. thanks, again, for the well wishes!
Well we're really happy to have you around because you are an awesome person and your sprites rock.
I mean really, they're fun to look at and the animations are great. You've definitely got talent in you. Smile
I know who I am Cry
I haven't wished you Happy Birthday yet so... uh... I will!
Happy Birthday! Genki ^_^
BUT GUYS WHAT ABOUT MEEEEEEE Cry

Anyways, happy birthday Mr. Duder.
also, i want to say thank you guys for actually calling me crappy. it kind of pisses me off when people try to avoid that part of my name and just call me luigi.
Have a happy crappy birthday dude.
Pages: 1 2