The VG Resource

Full Version: Any safe as possible gif animators to download
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
keyl**** =
keyloggers
keylogger
virus
viruses
trojan horse
trojan horses
spyware
spywares
adware
adwares
malware
malwares
slow down
slow downs
etc.

Basically what gif animator would you recommend I download that has zero keyl****
please? Thank you.

I want a gif animator so that I can
do image_speed [image1 then 15 seconds late image2 pops up then 15 secons later image3 pops up then 15 seconds later image4 pops up and then restarts process all over again for example]
and can make the gif image
to like
imagefirst
image2
image3
imagelast
start all over again
etc.
Personally I use GIMP, since that does the job for me. However it's not the most user-friendly way to do it, and it's a bit of a lot to download if you're only going to animate GIFs with it.

A lot of people here (if not all) would recommend Previous' GIF Animator. I myself haven't used it yet, but it's made by Previous himself, so it's about as virus-free as programs can get. I'm also pretty sure that it will do what you want, since it's made, for no profit, by a proper person, not some company that's just trying to make you upgrade.
You could use photoshop if you already have it. But I would reccomend what Puggsoy said.
previous' GIF animator, or alternatively GIMP since its freeeeeeeeee
and almost exactly like photoshop