The VG Resource

Full Version: Avegaille's Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My Other Rips (mostly Inazuma Eleven).

For now, the reason why I decided to create a new thread is because of this:

DS -> Pokemon Card Game Asobikata DS

[Image: R5BEk.png]

I shortened it to PKMN cause it won't fit...

[Image: ofvzR.png]

I'll post other rips soon, especially from IE as I still have other 2D maps that I haven't compiled yet.

And for the curious, Tinke supports the Pokemon Card Game image ripping... as of rev 136. Gakuen Hetalia DS is also fully supported by Tinke but I need to find people interested at this game so we can start getting images and such. XD

All future rips by me from whatever fandom shall be in this thread. Hurhur. Tongue
Uploaded!

I've never heard of this game... Looks kind of cool! Big Grin
Actually, this game is more of a tutorial for the Pokemon TCG (BW cards to be specific) in the DS... I didn't know it was leaked since January until I saw that Tinke supports image viewing for this game. XD

And also...

DS - > Inazuma Eleven 2: Fire/Blizzard

2D Maps:
[Image: 3EEra.png]
And it's up! Big Grin
Rips are looking awesome, keep it up.
By the way, didn't redblueyellow used to have that guy from that Pokemon game (rightmost frame of rightmost character, 3rd row down) a while back?
I was looking to rip from that card game...game. I completely forgot about Tinke's usefulness... Anyway, do you by any chance know the characters names?
You're right, puggsoy! He did! He must have known about this game back then!
I love how RBY is always miles ahead of us with these things. Tongue
(05-04-2012, 08:46 AM)Carpaccio Wrote: [ -> ]I was looking to rip from that card game...game. I completely forgot about Tinke's usefulness... Anyway, do you by any chance know the characters names?

I have no clue actually (the names anyway but I can ask someone who is good at katakana/hiragana), and after you finish the 9 chapters of tutorial, you can play with these NPCs at some point. Of course, the decks are too... beginners' type. XD

EDIT: Here are the names of the characters (minus the main one): Nanami (girl with pigtails), Chitsuru (long haired girl), Masayoshi (dude with glasses), Iwao (big dude) and Jay/Jei (dude with blonde spiky hair).

For reference:
[Image: eldPv.png] [Image: xoEDg.png] [Image: TTNTq.png]

[Image: yb22H.png] [Image: OM9rJ.png]

(05-04-2012, 07:42 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]You're right, puggsoy! He did! He must have known about this game back then!
I love how RBY is always miles ahead of us with these things. Tongue

He was actually the one who asked pleonex to add support in Tinke for this game. (me and pleonex were talking about something else at gbatemp when I brought this new update up to him XD) Man, I wish I could replace those Japanese cards with the English ones, then this game would be at least somewhat easier but then again I already play the TCG so I know most of the cards' functions.
Time for some more 2D maps... Tongue

DS - > Inazuma Eleven 2: Fire/Blizzard

[Image: yFdOu.png] [Image: 7MOQg.png] [Image: VNSu2.png] [Image: VBuLf.png] [Image: Z3vMQ.png] [Image: ImwnH.png]
Hm...gonna go out on a limb here and ask if it would be possible to retain transparency for the 'characters' sheet. You'll notice an aliasing around the edges that makes them hard to use and I'm not the best at alpha channels...
Uploaded! And just remember, everything we are right is everything that was.
Make of that what you will.

edit: Carpaccio is right, there is aliasing there. Any chance of sorting that out? Smile
(05-08-2012, 03:30 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Uploaded! And just remember, everything we are right is everything that was.
Make of that what you will.

edit: Carpaccio is right, there is aliasing there. Any chance of sorting that out? Smile

Well, sure I can... I think?

Actually, I had a problem with this... When I extracted these from Tinke, the whole characters' images itself were half transparent... example image here in Photoshop.

But if you guys still want the sheet with the transparency (and replace what I've already uploaded), you can use this: http://i.imgur.com/pEm0l.png

Also, you guys might want to test this if it appears the same way as it does on the Photoshop screenshot I've provided (but it does for me, so I guess we won't have problems with that XD)

Another note, it doesn't matter what color background you set to get rid of the "transparency" the palette of the characters' images stay the same... *bricked*
I compared the sprites from your old sheet with the screenshots, and the palettes are slightly different - so them all being semi-transparent does add up.
I'll replace it now Smile
Hmm. On the new sheet, with GIMP, I'm not getting the semi-transparency you experienced with PS. There's anti-aliasing at the edges, but the rest of the characters look solid.

Yet, when comparing it with the old sheet, the palettes are slightly different. So I don't know what's going on.
If you just duplicate the layer, they will be at 100% transparency so you can see them properly.
Pages: 1 2