The VG Resource

Full Version: Keyblade Models from KH2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Well, I decided to rip a couple of Keyblades from Kingdom Hearts 2.
I noticed there were next to none, so I thought I should do some, if not all.
Edit: I decided to let other people help, just in case anyone wants to.
Okay... where are they then?
One sec, I'm having trouble with Mediafire.
Edit: OK, here's the Wishing Lamp. How do I make those icon things?
Edit2: How's this? [Image: 3YDiD.png]
(http://www.mediafire.com/?qw5euregwards7v)
If you want to know how to make the icons go to this link, http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=19419 look at post #8 that's a tutorial i did for thegameexplorer when he didn't know how either ^^

you did it wrong Sad it should look like this example [Image: polypicon.png] without that white background you put in there and it should be a 3D render of the model not a hand drawn picture btw Smile
That was a render... :'(
oh it is still alright that's fine, but please make the icon like i posted on post #4 and get rid of that white background and it should be good Smile
Well, how do I make the background purple?
Edit: Never mind.
you erase the white in a program like photoshop or gimp Wink
But, the white is the Alpha layer.
umm what program did you render this model in?

also i got a question for you how did you make it so when you click on the icon it takes you to the model on mediafire?
(05-03-2012, 01:48 PM)senjen Wrote: [ -> ]umm what program did you render this model in?

also i got a question for you how did you make it so when you click on the icon it takes you to the model on mediafire?
I rendered it in 3DS Max 2010, and saved the rendering.
Perseus Wrote:[url = insert download link here ][img] insert image address here [/img] [/url]

Hope this helps!
dang i use blender 2.49 Xp guess you'll have to ask someone like thegameexplorer he knows the 3DS Max interface better than me Shy
(05-03-2012, 01:56 PM)senjen Wrote: [ -> ]dang i use blender 2.49 Xp guess you'll have to ask someone like thegameexplorer he knows the 3DS Max interface better than me Shy

Oh, I have that also. You could tell me how.
If you want, I could help with ripping these Keyblades so you don't have to do them all by yourself?
(05-03-2012, 02:01 PM)Perseus Wrote: [ -> ]If you want, I could help with ripping these Keyblades so you don't have to do them all by yourself?

Oh, that would be nice. I wouldn't mind.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5