The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
YES a new Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing, wait it's not coming Wii why becuse the Wii can't handle it so it's not coming to Wii Wii U we don't know i can't wait! And no it's nothing like Mario Kart.
I'm pretty sure it's exactly like Mario Kart. Except now it has Diddy Kong Racing elements thrown in.
(04-30-2012, 10:52 PM)Maidsukki Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure it's exactly like Mario Kart. Except now it has Diddy Kong Racing elements thrown in.

No it's noting like Mario Kart and the Diddy Kong Racing NO NO NO NOTING! Here what it look like http://www.sonicstadium.org/2012/04/soni...announced/ and MK7 and DKR is SLOW.
Looks so much like Mario Kart. Also, why do you say Mario Kart is slow, it's not :L
(04-30-2012, 11:11 PM)Gwen Wrote: [ -> ]Looks so much like Mario Kart. Also, why do you say Mario Kart is slow, it's not :L

How??
TBH, the first one didn't play at all like a Mario Kart game. Aside from ZOMG MASCOTS IN CARS the games are pretty different. If you go play Sega Racing like it's Mario Kart, you're going to lose.

I'm pretty excited for this. I've been hoping for a sequel since the first one came out.
this series is dead to me if Transformed or any further sequels do not include a Streets of Rage character
(04-30-2012, 11:14 PM)Kriven Wrote: [ -> ]TBH, the first one didn't play at all like a Mario Kart game. Aside from ZOMG MASCOTS IN CARS the games are pretty different. If you go play Sega Racing like it's Mario Kart, you're going to lose.

I'm pretty excited for this. I've been hoping for a sequel since the first one came out.

What your you trying to say??

(04-30-2012, 11:15 PM)Crappy Blue Luigi Wrote: [ -> ]this series is dead to me if Transformed or any further sequels do not include a Streets of Rage character
Well i can see that coming from a crappy Luigi.
(04-30-2012, 11:13 PM)Sonic Konga Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2012, 11:11 PM)Gwen Wrote: [ -> ]Looks so much like Mario Kart. Also, why do you say Mario Kart is slow, it's not :L

How??

I'm going purely aesthetically.
(04-30-2012, 11:21 PM)Gwen Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2012, 11:13 PM)Sonic Konga Wrote: [ -> ]

How??

I'm going purely aesthetically.

What does that means?
Designwise, it looks like Mario Kart.
(04-30-2012, 11:26 PM)Gwen Wrote: [ -> ]Designwise, it looks like Mario Kart.

Oh ok it doeset i know what it meant i just didt know what it meant in your way. + It in HD and so much better looking.
:l What are you even saying?

EDIT: Since you constantly edit your posts instead of actually just posting: It's in HD so it looks better simply isn't true. HD does not automatically equal better, Skyward Sword is one of the most beautiful games I've played in a long time, and its on a system that doesn't have the power of a 360 or PS3. One game doesn't look better than the other just because it's more polished, it's how you handle the graphics.
(04-30-2012, 11:28 PM)Gwen Wrote: [ -> ]:l What are you even saying?

What i'm saying is that it not like MK.
(04-30-2012, 11:28 PM)Sonic Konga Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2012, 11:26 PM)Gwen Wrote: [ -> ]Designwise, it looks like Mario Kart.

Oh ok it doeset i know what it meant i just didt know what it meant in your way.

This to me is just a mess and completely impossible to comprehend. Take some time to make sure your sentences actually make sense and get across the thing your trying to say.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5