The VG Resource

Full Version: Duke 3d Textures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so I noticed there are some Duke3d textures on there, but it doesn't look like anyone's going to do the rest of them, so just wondering if I can do some of them since I can. (I make duke3d mods)

The tileset that's on there is from TILES001.ART which is actually the second set in the game, so I've done TILES000.ART here. (Hence the name Tiles 0)

[Image: tiles0icon.png]

It's mostly skies, switches, and other random stuff.
Looks pretty good to me! I'll upload it tomorrow.
Awesome. I guess I'll start on the remaining ones. There's like 7 sets left and some of them are small enough to be combined so its not too much.
(Actually there would be 17 left but 10 of those are just monsters and the hud weapons and such)

Should I make one for the props (that aren't already uploaded) for the spriter's resource too? I also could do some fonts since I see some of those around.
Are you sure they aren't resized? Imageshack has set a limit for image sizes and because of that all existing images get resized.
just checked it myself--still the size I saved it as, 768 by 2384. Made it the same size as the tiles 1 that's on there for consistency.
Yeah, go ahead! We'd love some rips on TSR, too.
Also TGE he's right it's not shrunk. It's as clear as crystal.
Before I upload this however, could you tell me if these tiles should go under Backgrounds, or what?
Well I suppose you should put it under miscellaneous since that's what the Tiles 1 is already under.
Backgrounds is a good call though, but you'd probably have to move that Tiles 1 to the Backgrounds category too, to make it consistent (if it matters)
All done!
Alrighty then, I'll have to finish those other ones now. Smile
Awesome, I look forward to them. Wink