The VG Resource

Full Version: New Site Beta Testers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

We're going to be rolling out a beta of the new site to check for errors and stuff (probably in a couple months) - Would anybody like to help out?

We'll only select a few people who we can assume will really do a lot of stuff to try and see how the new site fares. We'll want people to try and break the site, basically...

I know a few people I'd like to join in, so if they don't post here I'll just PM them.

All the best!
Dazz
Previous always here to help
Ooh! Pick me! Pick me!

Whenever I go to a new forum or new site, I always like to check out what features they have and use them if necessary. For example, I enthusiastically used the Away Status feature here during my recent absence, since I hadn't seen it anywhere before.
You can be sure that if I would be fortunate enough to be selected as a beta-tester that I would give everything a go, or at the very least a careful examination. I might not try to exactly "break" the site, but I will try and test everything, even if it's completely useless to me.

Anyway, I'm sure there are plenty of other candidates, but just thought to throw my name in the hat. Either way, I'll get to check everything out once the stable version replaces the current site Big Grin
I'd be happy to help if you need anyone else.
I have a habit of breaking sites by accident, so on the off chance you still need anyone, I'd be happy to help out.
YES. I want to, absolutely!
I'm not sure how I would break a site exactly, but I will try to do everything I can think of. Big Grin
I'd definitely be interested in helping with this. Big Grin
I could try, if you want (I like breaking things Tongue)
I'd be interested, but I don't know much about 'breaking' sites...
Oww hell yes baby! I'm on the forums 24/7. I'm hoping to find some bugs and let you fix them Smile I think is going to be great!
I probably wont be picked, but I will enter anyway :p
Sure.
I'd love to participate, but other than Tuesday and Wednesday I'm only ever on after 7 PM EST, sooo... I don't know how much help that'd be. xD
Count me in. I've triggered an IP Address Conflict in another fourm so if any pop up here, I'll give a holler.
We should have a disclaimer; if you manage to break things you'll make either Petie or I cry, depending on what you break.
Pages: 1 2