The VG Resource

Full Version: The Sonic Resource
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Welcome to The Sonic Lounge! Dedicated to Sonic the Hedgehog himself, you'll find tons of info about him in this thread!
Now, for the latest news:
Steam leaks beta vesion of Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode 2... AND THEN TAKES IT DOWN!!!
According to www.sonicstadium.org, Steam released a beta version of the game 9 hours ago. Those who pre-ordered the game downloaded it, and people who found out also did. After what seems to be a few hours, SEGA found out about the leak and took it down. Now, even thos who downloaded it can't play it. It seems that the play buttom doesn't work. Click the link for more info....
http://www.sonicstadium.org/2012/04/soni...-disabled/

That's all for the moment.
(04-22-2012, 07:44 AM)BlueBlur97 Wrote: [ -> ]Those who pre-ordered the game downloaded it,
All 6 of them?
so you're just going to use this thread to reblog stuff we can find anywhere else at the moment we felt it is relevant to us?

excuse me if i find this completely useless.
It's already been found out that Sonic Dimensions was a hoax and that it never exsisted. Bummer. Sounded like a cool game.

EDIT- SEGA says Sonic Dimensions rumor is a
hoax!A portion of a SPOnG interview with Takashi
Iizuka...
"SPOnG: Can you say whether the rumour of
a game called Sonic Dimensions on the Wii U
is true or false?
Takashi Iizuka: Sonic Dimensions? [Laughs]
I think it’s a complete hoax. [Laughs]"
So, you see? It was all just a load of Sonic fan bullshit. Turns out that Sonic Dimensions is accually a fan game (it has nothing to do with the roumored concept though!). Oh, just remembered! The Sonic 4: Episode 2 beta gameplay was leaked onto youtube! Go and look it up!(can't provide links because that would be spoiling now won't it?) :p
It was never thought to be a real game?

I don't understand?
(04-22-2012, 02:20 PM)Desert Cat Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2012, 07:44 AM)BlueBlur97 Wrote: [ -> ]Those who pre-ordered the game downloaded it,
All 6 of them?

Yes. I guess they'll be waiting for the official release
I don't know if most of you guys heard yet, but Sonic Retro has be trying to port Sonic Unleashed stages to the PC version of Sonic Generations a few months ago. Well, they finally came up with a public release of Windmill Isle act 1 from Sonic Unleashed (the training level).
I think this port is completely awesome Big Grin! Sure it's just the training stage, but since they got this right, there could be a chance of ports from all the day stages!!!Big Grin
Why did you change the thread title to "The Sonic Resource"? This isn't a submission thread.
Well Resources don't have to be submissions per-se.
Yeah, but still, that's what it's used for mostly (you've seen all of Roxas' threads), and it just looked odd to me.
Not a huge deal though.
It was just a little advice from the mods. TGE you have sonic generations don't you? Did you try out the mod? It's freaking awesome! Just click the sonic retro link on the site to go to the download page. The camera might go wack on the first loop though.
I do have Sanic Generasshons but my laptop refuses to run it decently without a gpu killing OC. And either way, the mod crashes for me. I think it runs out of video memory or something (Even though its shared with the ram). I have a NVidia 8400M GS which is low-end. Plays most older games at high.
The mod works wonderfully for me. I can get glitchy, but at least it's a good start for sonic retro.
THE SONIC 2 HD ALPHA DEMO IS FINALLY OUT FOR EVERY ONE TO ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://s2hd.com/
You're so fucking late it hurts. Sonic 2 HD is also now cancelled. Jeez, where were you??
Pages: 1 2 3 4