The VG Resource

Full Version: Chibi Robo Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If someone could please rip Chibi-Robo, Telly Vision, the Sandersons (humans), Drake Redcrest and/or Sunshine the bear, I would be grateful. You could request my services in return, but I can't pay money. Not all of the models requested have to be fulfilled, but I mainly want Chibi-Robo himself and possibly Telly Vision. The others are optional.
...I bolded that just so people would notice it. I'm not trying to sound angry.
From what game? It'd help if you specified because the difficulty of ripping them depends a lot on the specific game.
@Jetters this game is called Chibi Robo Tongue
Well I didn't know if there were multiple Chibi Robo games or not.
If not then carry on. Tongue
Technically there is, but most of the characters from the original Gamecube Game aren't in the DS sequel, like the Sandersons, or Drake Redcrest. Heck, I'm not even sure if Telly Vision is in that game.
Why don't you rip them yourself with Dolphin and 3d ripper dx? Or can't you run dolphin at all?
I tried running dolphin, but I didn't understand it very well. Also, when I tried installing homebrew on my Wii, it was saying something was corrupted and my parents got worried so they won't let me install homebrew. Gonna Puke