The VG Resource

Full Version: Children Tikal and Chaos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://randomcomic-builtthings.smackjeev...ritesheet/

I was inspired by Shadow+Maria-lover to make a Tikal and Chaos Spritesheet as children.
This is and Edit/recolour sheet, so I don't think it will be accepted. but it's also my first official character spritesheet, so please be gentle.
Why isn't this in sprite discussion? The link is wrong, and they are made up character, TSR doesn't accept them.
...Tikal counts as a real character doesn't she? It's just her as a child... I thought that might count, sorry.
Cool yoshi, go look up Sonic Adventure
Tikal is a real character from sonic that appeared in the Sonic Adventure series. She was a main character in the first, and an unlock able character in the dream cast version.
Thank you Cshad.
and if it's alright, I think I should repost this in the Sprite Discussion section.
I didn't see it at first, which is why I posted them here. My mistake.
(08-31-2008, 12:00 PM)Whip the Rabbit Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Cshad.
and if it's alright, I think I should repost this in the Sprite Discussion section.
I didn't see it at first, which is why I posted them here. My mistake.
I'll move this topic for you, so that you don't have to re-post it.

Also, we wouldn't be able to accept this, anyway, for the same reason as all those Yoshi's Island DS babies (Baby Waluigi, Baby Ness, etc.). Sorry.
(08-31-2008, 11:50 AM)Cshad Wrote: [ -> ]Cool yoshi, go look up Sonic Adventure
Tikal is a real character from sonic that appeared in the Sonic Adventure series. She was a main character in the first, and an unlock able character in the dream cast version.
I knew I took a chance before thinking, my bad.
What's the reason why you can't post DS babies?
(08-31-2008, 12:49 PM)Whip the Rabbit Wrote: [ -> ]What's the reason why you can't post DS babies?
Something along the lines of being similar to a "fan character", since those specific forms of those characters have never appeared in an official game. I don't remember the exact reason at this moment. Sick
ok.
I saw in the rules something about being similar but, i understand.
(08-31-2008, 12:54 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2008, 12:49 PM)Whip the Rabbit Wrote: [ -> ]What's the reason why you can't post DS babies?
Something along the lines of being similar to a "fan character", since those specific forms of those characters have never appeared in an official game. I don't remember the exact reason at this moment. Sick

Snake was never in a mario kart car but Im pretty sure that was accepted.
(08-31-2008, 02:43 PM)Cshad Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2008, 12:54 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]
Something along the lines of being similar to a "fan character", since those specific forms of those characters have never appeared in an official game. I don't remember the exact reason at this moment. :x

Snake was never in a mario kart car but Im pretty sure that was accepted.
Um... I think we're going to have to re-write the rules a bit (or something)... :x
Snake (a real official character) being in a kart =/= A child version (that doesn't exist officially) of a character
However, that is a form of snake that has never existed in an official game. Snake has never been in any racing game.
Anyways, this isnt really something to discuss in this topic.
Snake is a real character, which is why they could accept it.
Child Tikal is not.
Pages: 1 2