The VG Resource

Full Version: Dynasty Warrior Models [Ripped]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Whoa! Please don't use IMG tags for such a huge image. Instead, just post the direct link.
The reason for this is because it stretched the page sideways by 5 miles, which can cause issues and is overall bothersome.
I've fixed it for you this time, but please do try to keep it in mind for the future. Wink
Download?
(04-17-2012, 11:47 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa! Please don't use IMG tags for such a huge image. Instead, just post the direct link.
The reason for this is because it stretched the page sideways by 5 miles, which can cause issues and is overall bothersome.
I've fixed it for you this time, but please do try to keep it in mind for the future. Wink
srry about the large img. i'll post a link next time.

(04-17-2012, 01:09 PM)thegameexplorer Wrote: [ -> ]Download?
i'll add it.
I meant download to check if the models look right and such.
Model link added Smile

You uploaded a DDS file. Which is a texture ofcourse.
oops srry i thought it was .3ds not .dds. i was sleepy. actual model uploaded.
It would be best if you included all of the textures with the model. All you have to do is put the model and textures into a folder, zip that folder and upload it. Smile
(04-18-2012, 09:17 AM)Roxas358 Wrote: [ -> ]It would be best if you included all of the textures with the model. All you have to do is put the model and textures into a folder, zip that folder and upload it. Smile

texture added

srry about my mistakes... mediafire won't let me sign in, but i uploaded it on 4shared. Smile
It's okay, everyone messes up sometimes, but we learn from it and do better so that's the important thing. Smile
(04-20-2012, 01:26 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]It's okay, everyone messes up sometimes, but we learn from it and do better so that's the important thing. Smile

Thanks for that. ^^

UPDATE: Wei image added. Big Grin

wow thank you for sharing this^^
(04-24-2012, 07:28 AM)Orwell Wrote: [ -> ]wow thank you for sharing this^^

No problem. ^^

Since there are so many characters people can just pick the char they want and i'll upload it. Smile
Shouldn't this be in submissions?
Pages: 1 2 3