The VG Resource

Full Version: More Nintendo News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys some new stuff from Nintendo.

Miyamoto confirms new Mario game for the Wii U! Yay!

However it's based off of the the NSMB Mii demo... Boo!

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=175673

In other news Pikmin 3 will be shown at this E3! Yeah finally.

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=175664

Oh and other talks on things, if any of you guys cared about the F-Zero series don't expect it anytime soon. It has been confirmed they have no plans for a new F-Zero title right now. Psh.

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=175434

I'm sure we'll be hearing a lot of new information in the coming days.
So how about more demos in that 3DS eshop, Nintendo? All I really want more news of is more games getting localized like Bravely Default.
I don't mind having that NSMB Mii game. I knew that was the game Miyamoto was talking this whole time.
(04-17-2012, 02:41 AM)Koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and other talks on things, if any of you guys cared about the F-Zero series don't expect it anytime soon. It has been confirmed they have no plans for a new F-Zero title right now. Psh.

Damn it!

Oh well, I can still hope for maybe a US release announcement for FE13. Maybe.
(04-17-2012, 02:41 AM)Koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and other talks on things, if any of you guys cared about the F-Zero series don't expect it anytime soon. It has been confirmed they have no plans for a new F-Zero title right now. Psh.

I want my 1000 mph in 3D, damn it!
I'm so fucking excited for Pikmin 3. Truly one of the greatest while underlooked Nintendo franchises ever.
startropics is still the best nintendo game
Startropics for Smash Brothers.

Seriously, Kid Icarus got revived through Smash Brothers, why not give Startropics a try?
StarTropics wasn't released in Japan and therefor does not exist in the eyes of Nintendo developers.
(04-17-2012, 02:41 AM)Koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]Miyamoto confirms new Mario game for the Wii U! Yay!

However it's based off of the the NSMB Mii demo... Boo!
I'd be okay with this. I mean, I'd like them to add more too it to make it more than NSMBWii with a few new features but still. Also, some more original bosses. If they have the Koopalings again, have them work vastly differently. Maybe a nod to Yoshi's Safari and have them in robot like suits and what not.
Eh not me. I want them to improve vastly on the visual style.

If they stick with those same flat 2D environments I'm going to be very disappointed. Hey Nintendo! Remember how Donkey Kong Country Returns looked? Yeah do something like that with Mario!
Yeah, more depth in the visuals would be nice as well. I meant I'd be fine with it being a somewhat basic platformer. But yeah, I'd love more detailed locations and what not like DKCR.
Joy Mech Fight and Nazo no Murasame Jō Revivals.

do it nintendo you know you should.
Imagine playing games and watching videos on the go in full, eye-popping 3D without the need for glasses. Nintendo 3DS games have incredible graphics, and you can turn down the 3D effect to any level.

r4 3ds
god damnit bot.

that link you posted gave me a virus.
Pages: 1 2 3