The VG Resource

Full Version: Photoshop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Waah I need photoshop. if You could, Please Put it in Parts as .RAR files. Thanks in advance Shy
You have to buy photoshop, but if you do want to buy it you can find it here.
http://www.photoshop.com/products/photoshop

Did you mean something else?
That is what I meant. Thanks Smile
That one i think you have to have a adobe account in order to download the photoshop to your computer and install it.
Well It would be better if I could have it in .RAR parts
Except we can't really upload you that.
Torrents.. Nuff said
*sigh* Ok, fine. I will Download a gigabyte, Raise our downloads, get us Fapped, and have my parents threaten to throw me out of the house for good.
... It's a program you have to buy, dude - it comes on a CD.
Well, in my country, almost everyone downloads illegal stuff from the web. The police doesnt really care as long as it's for your own use.
TSR will be in some serious shit if caught uploading and sharing illegal software Sad

Sorry josh98. But if you really need Photoshop your gonna have to buy it, or download it yourself. No one is gonna upload it here for you.

Try GIMP. It's free Tongue
I agree josh98... You're going to have to buy it, or get a similar type of freeware.
We won't promote the use of illegal software - we also won't be helping, or allowing anyone else help the general public illegally distribute software that costs more than I earn in a month. Because that will cost me what I will earn in a lifetime in legal costs.

Thank you.
Then that download of 3DS max in the Brawl Project should be removed Immediately!!!!!! and could someone close this topic? It is not a big deal. Honest.
I actually thought about that earlier. Post removed Tongue