The VG Resource

Full Version: N+ (DS) (Discussion & Levels)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just got my new game from GameStop, N+. I'm very excited and it's awesome. I've waited for several months while it was on reservation. Anyone else who knows about N or N+?
No. Care to explain it please?
I've heard of it, but I never found out what it was.
It's for the DS and PSP as well as X-Box (is that how it's spelled?), but was originally a computer game developed by Metanet, who now became an independent game publisher or producer, which led them to create the sequels for the portable game systems.

Okay, basically, you're a ninja who can jump off walls and dodge stuff. You only have a minute and a half to live, so you get gold throughout various levels to increase your life time/span. You have to avoid ninja-killing robots, mines and heavy falling platforms. You have to beat five levels to complete an "episode". There are many episodes throughout the game; you multiply that times five and that's how many levels there are. You can create your own levels and send them to other players online.

The major differences between the original version and the DS/PSP version are:
DS/PSP - you can play with another player in the game in either competition or co-op gameplay. Here' some game modes for multi-player: Domination (kinda hard and long to explain, so I won't), Tag (like the tag-you're-it kinda thing), and Blitz (get as many doors as you can). The original version was only one-player and two-player modes were never introduced.
DS/PSP has a "plus" mode (newer, more futuristic-looking stuff, including background and floor color) and "pure" mode (old-school, original-looking stuff, plain off-white background); the original version did not.
The DS/PSP versions have unlockables like animations and music and some "Atari" bonus, whatever that is. You can still unlock colored ninjas like you did in the original version when you complete a column of episodes.

N+ won the "Best of E3" from ign.com.

I think that's about all I have to explain for now, I guess...

Oh, and the DS box art for N+ is below.
Oh ya.
You can play that game online.
That's were it originated from
I've got it for the Xbox Live Arcade. It's pretty fun.
I remember N, it was awesome.
wait is it even out on portables yet?
(08-28-2008, 07:35 PM)silent sniper Wrote: [ -> ]wait is it even out on portables yet?

Well, not exactly on the shelves for the portables... yet. I got my copy from GameStop through a reservation; I had to order it before then.
well it's been dumped for ds and i just put it on my flash card, and this is fuckin awesome
(08-29-2008, 09:58 PM)silent sniper Wrote: [ -> ]well it's been dumped for ds and i just put it on my flash card, and this is fuckin awesome

Isn't it? Hey, I can record some videos of the levels from replay from the camera if you like. I'll probably put 'em on YouTube, just for reference for other players who haven't beaten some of the harder levels yet.
(08-29-2008, 09:58 PM)silent sniper Wrote: [ -> ]well it's been dumped for ds and i just put it on my flash card, and this is fuckin awesome

Jesus Christ man I don't care if you steal from big companies but when you download a game made by your average joe I think your in need of a good kicking in the nads.
For those of you who own N+ for the DS, I will be posting up videos on YouTube, with annotations and notes. If you need any help with any level, put the episode and level number for request (00-0 for example) in this post. I'll be very glad to help.

I can be found here along with the N+ videos in the URL below:
http://www.youtube.com/user/JamesMorrow07
well its a pretty easy game, i dont see why anyone would need that much help.
(08-31-2008, 01:17 AM)silent sniper Wrote: [ -> ]well its a pretty easy game, i dont see why anyone would need that much help.

Well, there are people that just don't get it. I had a person asking me to post a video for 09-0, which is really easy. Now, there are a few levels which will really put players to the test.
Pages: 1 2