The VG Resource

Full Version: Hello I'm Flamingechoes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm Kevin, known as Flamingechoes and I've been using the spriters resource for about 6 years before I moved to the Models resource. and I decided to join the forums. I did join on December but I didn't seem to go on
the forums till now. XD
a little about myself is I am a Intro Maker on YouTube. and I used some of the models from this site in order to make them in cinema 4D. Smile
my favorite game is Metroid Prime. and I'm mostly a Pokemon and Metroid User. My favorite characters is Latias, Latios, and Samus Aran. Smile

and I also have moderate-functioning Autism. so expect my communication to go awkward at some times. Smile
read your name as flamingoshoes at first

anyway hello, flamingechoes! have a nice stay at tSR!
(04-13-2012, 07:49 AM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]read your name as flamingoshoes at first

LOL. and Thanks for the welcome, Gors Smile
Ja, have a great time here! A lot of people here tend to have a rather dry and offbeat sense of humor, so if that floats your boat, then great. XD Everyone here is awesome, so make yourself right at home!
(04-13-2012, 07:49 AM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]read your name as flamingoshoes at first

Glad I'm not the only one.
I actually read it as Flamingoechoes, but eh. Tongue
Thanks for the welcome messages. I first thought of the username Flamingchaos first but than I didn't like the idea so I put in "Echoes" As in Metroid Prime 2. because I find that something from metroid catches my interests. Big Grin
Due to my special connection to sonikku, I read it as flaminganus. I'm sorry.

Either way, welcome to the Resource Community! Genki ^_^
(04-14-2012, 05:02 AM)Previous Wrote: [ -> ]Due to my special connection to sonikku, I read it as flaminganus. I'm sorry.

Either way, welcome to the Resource Community! Genki ^_^
It's ok. and Thanks for welcoming me. Big Grin
Oh right, I forgot something. XD
Welcome to TSR! Please read the rules and enjoy your stay here!
Always love to see new members, whether they join for sprites or models!
I love Pokémon too (along with most of this community), so I expect you'll get along fine here. Wink
And that's okay, your communication seem fine to me! Smile
Welcome aboard! Smile
(04-14-2012, 05:02 AM)Previous Wrote: [ -> ]Due to my special connection to sonikku, I read it as flaminganus. I'm sorry.
didnt we all though??
it's still crispy sonikku...

why did I let you guys set my farts on fire...
Welcome Flamingechoes! You'll love it here.