The VG Resource

Full Version: Random wallpapers and stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
*dumps random stuff onto tsrc*
Please don't steal these that would suck I worked hard on them.
For more stuff click on my DevArt link or something of that sort.
The first one suffers from upscaling, you really should've retraced the lines (vecorts work well for such simple styles, check out inkscape.org). The second one has broken lines (check the upper part). The fourth one should have the text above the image for obvious reasons (and maybe 20-30px lower). Your grey-to-black blurs/gradients also don't work, they aren't smooth at all. Might be due to saving settings, though, I'm not sure about that. Just as some general pointers. Genki ^_^
The first one I changed a long time ago but I decided to post this version because its bigger. Surprise
The second one, thanks for noticing that problem. Big Grin
The third one I don't see why you did not find the single flaw I found in it, the renders I used to make it had some white dots around the edges. Tongue
The fourth one I have NO IDEA why I decided to make the words like that. Blank
The fifth one is the oldest it was one of my first ok wallpapers I made. xD
(04-09-2012, 04:12 PM)LegostormJ Wrote: [ -> ]The third one I don't see why you did not find the single flaw I found in it, the renders I used to make it had some white dots around the edges. Tongue
WELL SIR I didn't look at the renders because. Also, it's not like I'd be searching all the flaws in everything while being tired after watching both Harry Potter 7 parts, bleh

Smile
i can guarantee you no one is going to "steal" your wallpapers. we got measurements to prevent people from /right click > save as/ them into their computers.

good thing you hold copyrights over the material you used to make these wallpapers so you can claim ownerships over them in any case.
im guessing that was sarcasm Big Grin
(04-11-2012, 11:41 PM)Meta Wrote: [ -> ]we got measurements to prevent people from /right click > save as/ them into their computers.

Um...I just tried to do that, and it worked. Maybe the code is messed up or something?
-----------------
I wouldnt worry about theft, lego, most people here are above that.
(04-12-2012, 07:19 PM)Sir Zadaben Wrote: [ -> ]Um...I just tried to do that, and it worked. Maybe the code is messed up or something?

That was sarcasm... Blank
But it's not very likely that you'll find your stuff getting stolen on here, so yeah don't worry.
[Image: JokeOverHead3.jpg]

this thread
I hope you guys realize I don't really care about these wallpapers I just felt like posting something Tongue
...but you just said not to steal them because you worked hard on them. Doesn't that imply attachment towards the wallpapers?
Well if you owned something and you did not really care about it and somebody claimed it for themself wouldnt you get a little upset ? xD
So you don't care about these wallpapers, but you're worried somebody is going to steal them, but you posted them anyway.

what
I like trains.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNioG59IBEVeZTMnV24eu...3RZZ1voumg]
Seriously, why did you post or better yet make these if you don't care about them? What kind of sense does that make? I've also seen no progress on this, if you don't plan on working on them or anything, this thread is a complete waste of space. I suggest putting "some" effort into this or I can see this getting locked in the future.
Pages: 1 2