The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic R
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EVERYBODY SUPER SONIC RACING!!!
I've ripped every single little tiny mini texture from this game... AND THEY ARE FREAKING HUGE!!!
Anyway here they are Tongue

[Image: sonicry.png]

[Image: awardicon.png][Image: charactericon.png][Image: crediticon.png][Image: endingicon.png][Image: genericicon.png][Image: helpicon.png][Image: menuiconw.png][Image: radiantemeraldicon.png][Image: radicalcityicon.png][Image: reactivefactoryicon.png][Image: regalruinicon.png][Image: resortislandicon.png][Image: resulticon.png][Image: titlescreenicon.png]
We already have some of these textures, except they're still on the sprite section and not the textures like I've previously posted in the errors topic.
Also, the Credits and Ending icons lead to the same sheet.
So, TGE, care to fix up some of these? Tongue
They work for me, mind suggesting what's wrong with them?
Oh I see, Shade had mentioned that Credits and Ending lead to the same sheet, but I guess you fixed them.
Although, I'm pretty sure that Awards, Credits, Ending, Tutorial Images, Menu, Result Screen and Title Screen should go on TSR instead of TTR.
I'm also not sure 'cause Generic Textures has several things on it that are more sprites than textures.
I can upload them anyway, I'm just not sure about this stuff.
Okay so unfortunately Shadowth117 (and SupaChao) has already ripped all of this, it's on TSR. The actual textures that he ripped I deleted from TSR and re-uploaded them to TTR, but I used your icons. So uh, sorry!