The VG Resource

Full Version: Skyward Sword Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, I have the game files for Skyward Sword, thanks to Roxas385 for those. I will be ripping and then uploading the models as soon as I can make icons for the models.
Link, Zelda, Demise, Ghirahim. Levias, Groose, Crimson Loftwing and Impa (Young and old) Have already been ripped by Roxas himself, so there is no reason for you to submit these
(04-04-2012, 05:01 PM)thegameexplorer Wrote: [ -> ]Link, Zelda, Demise, Ghirahim. Levias, Groose, Crimson Loftwing and Impa (Young and old) Have already been ripped by Roxas himself, so there is no reason for you to submit these

Yes, but there is still a bunch of Stuff he didn't rip that I have already converted to many file formats.
But still, he already submitted those models so you can't submit them
(04-04-2012, 06:13 PM)SkyrimLink Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2012, 05:01 PM)thegameexplorer Wrote: [ -> ]Link, Zelda, Demise, Ghirahim. Levias, Groose, Crimson Loftwing and Impa (Young and old) Have already been ripped by Roxas himself, so there is no reason for you to submit these

Yes, but there is still a bunch of Stuff he didn't rip that I have already converted to many file formats.

This thread already exist as Skyward Sword Resource. Thats a duplicate thread. Heres the existing thread: http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=18852