The VG Resource

Full Version: General Fire Emblem sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
From the golden age of Fire Emblem, random sprites:

Uploaded:
From Genealogy of the Holy War
[Image: Iconandstuff.png]
From Thracia 776
[Image: evayle.png]
From Mystery of the Emblem
[Image: Archericon.png]
[Image: incom.png]
[Image: Fightericon.png]
Genealogy of the Holy War maps:
[Image: isVBYjr4HCGxe.png] [Image: iBGVX52Gwj0lM.png] [Image: ikm7pVnSdyeOb.png]
From Thracia 776
[Image: i2aQphguxvC2i.png]

Anything wrong? Let me know. I really suck at this stuff, and there is always room for improvement Big Grin
There's a good deal of blank space on the second one, it'd be nice if you could fix that. Smile
Nice rips BTW. I'm not at my computer so I can't upload them. If anybody wants to do so before I get back then please do. Wink
Added the revised sheet to the OP. Forgot one archer so I added him while I was there. I hope that clears up the blank space...
Oh, and a question, could I keep adding sprites here instead of making more threads without necroposting?
yes definitely. necroposting isn't an issue with your own thread as long as you're bumping it for good reason (updates to your work, notifying that they haven't been uploaded, etc.). new sheet looks much better btw. Smile
Good to know, thank you, Sir Jetters Smile
Anyways! Here`s the axe armor guy(Ardan) from Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War...
[Image: Iconandstuff.png]
...aaannddd here is the generic fighter sprite from Fire Emblem Mystery of the Emblem.
[Image: Fightericon.png]
If anything`s wrong then tell me and I`ll fix it Tongue
(04-04-2012, 10:57 PM)canasniimehugh Wrote: [ -> ]Good to know, thank you, Madam Jetters Smile

Fixed. Wink
Anyway they're looking good!
Surprise Derp. Miss Jetters. Right..... I blame Registeel for being ambiguous.

Anyway!
Heres the title and introduction screens from Fire Emblem Mystery of the Emblem
[Image: incom.png]
Hehe yeah, it is awesome isn't it? Cute
Also, your sheet has SHRUNK! Very Sad
Try uploading super big sheets to min.us!
Shrinking? Never heard of that happening! But I`m new to this so...
[Image: jUHU2XqeKI21i.png]
[Image: jbbdL6XREARQLp.png]
Uploaded through Minus, hopefully this fixes things Big Grin
EDIT: Fixed the other posts with that sheet.
After looking around a bit it would seem that black is not an acceptable background color... but I made it the BG color for this sheet because with most other colors the text looks weird Blank
From Thracia 776
Yeah, I'm afraid that's killed the backgrounds on that sheet - but I've uploaded the other sheets you've posted..
Wow! It`s Dazz! Can I have your autograph?
Fixed! Now with a blue background.
From Thracia 776. Those other shades of black come from the game.
I might take a while(I`m actually to play through the game) but I`ll update later with FE 4 maps.
Amateur sprite ripper, canasniimehugh reporting for duty!

Been doing school stuff and studying to get get out of High School. So naturally, I`ve been a bit busy.
But alas, no-one cares! On with the sprites!

Both maps from Genealogy of the Holy War

[Image: isVBYjr4HCGxe.png] [Image: iBGVX52Gwj0lM.png]

Really large maps take a while to piece together @_@. Oh, and if you guys want all of the maps and don't except partials then I understand, and I should finish ripping a few more maps in a few years days. Smile
Nice rips =)

If you're looking for a SNES ripping tool, I can suggest vSNES:
- See the black line at the bottom of a screencap? That's a zsnes/snes9x error which cuts off a part of the displayed map. vSNES can fix that.
- This tool is also able to show you places of the maps which you can't access while you play. For example: chapter 2 has 502 pixels in height, but you can't divide this through 16. This means the map is actually bigger as you can see in the game.
- Other neat features: Bashes screentone, mode 7, ripple effects, rotation, sprites on other sprites, every kind of overlay, sprites with black colour which are displayed on black background, etc.)

No idea which emulator you're using, but it only works with zsnes quicksaves (import quicksave, go to scene viewer ---> mowgli symbol).
Never played the snes fire emblems, but it's quite funny i should see this topic now, cause i've been wanting to play these since today Surprise

Great rips man, keep it up Smile
Pages: 1 2