The VG Resource

Full Version: A proper introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there, canasniimehugh here. Use TSR alot and only just realized it had a forum. Love almost all things Nintendo and a huge Fire Emblem fan. I hope to submit some ripped stuff and hang around (hopefully)...
Oh, man I suck at intros Sick so um... yeah, hey.
Welcome to the Forums. Don't forget to read the rules if you haven't already. Tongue Hope you enjoy your stay here. Genki ^_^
Thank you, good sir. I`ll read the rules ASAP.
Welcome to the Resource, canasniimehugh! Enjoy your stay, however long that might be.
Thanks puggsoy! I was going to join earlier but the the whole banner was in Arabic and I thought I had the wrong website!
Ha, that was for April Fools. I was pretty confused myself at first Tongue
Well, that clears it up! Good to know some Admin has a sense of humor Smile
welcome to tsr! please enjoy your stay here. Smile
a word of advice, many members here aren't very fond of people who always change the color of their text (I know, it looks cool, I like it too Tongue), so you would be better off keeping it default.
you wouldn't want to end up getting scolded about it like I did when I was new here! :X
Haha, okay. I guess every forum is different Tongue Well anyway thanks for the advice~