The VG Resource

Full Version: Batman: Arkham City
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hellow people, I hope you like my rips from this 2011 game which almost everyone heard of: Batman Arkham City Tongue
Thanks to Peardian for helping me out!!!

[Image: SheetIcon.png]

[Image: JokerIcon-1.png]
Updated model and Icon/Preview!
I will upload more when the Joker model is ready to be uploaded
Hmm... You don't seem to have the pupil textures. Did you put them in the folder?
A while ago when I was trying to rip some of the models, I found them all in a generic file.
I don't remember the name though
They weren't in Jokers files, so I don't know where they would be if they aren't in there.
(04-05-2012, 12:42 PM)Solink Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm... You don't seem to have the pupil textures. Did you put them in the folder?
A while ago when I was trying to rip some of the models, I found them all in a generic file.

(04-05-2012, 02:01 PM)thegameexplorer Wrote: [ -> ]They weren't in Jokers files, so I don't know where they would be if they aren't in there.
(04-05-2012, 12:42 PM)Solink Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm... You don't seem to have the pupil textures. Did you put them in the folder?
Is it possible, like Team Fortress 2, they are generated in game?
I think I have found them, they are in the Head Diffuse texture
Not quite. The head texture actually does show an eye for part of it, but the model's actual eyes don't use it. They use the standalone eye texture, combined with the pupil texture.

Have you found them yet, TGE? I really want to accept this!
I'm atleast looking into it. I remember I found that common eye texture.
(05-07-2012, 04:47 PM)Peardian Wrote: [ -> ]Not quite. The head texture actually does show an eye for part of it, but the model's actual eyes don't use it. They use the standalone eye texture, combined with the pupil texture.

Have you found them yet, TGE? I really want to accept this!
That's good. There are a bunch of great Batman-related models in this game, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of them. Big Grin
Any progress on these?
hello if ever you encounter difficulties I have already in the pc I can upload them to this forum