The VG Resource

Full Version: Perseus' Mildly Interesting Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Taking a short break from SSBB to rip for my general model submission thread Wink
(And also yay! I found a way to make my icons look nice! Big Grin)

(Click the icons to download)

Thanks for looking, and there'll be plenty more coming soon Wink

Thanks to:
Roxas358 - supplying me with the KH files Genki ^_^
Peardian & Roxas358 - helping me get the Star Wars textures sorted out Genki ^_^
Very nice models, only thing is that you named your textures for C3PO abit weird. It would have made more sense if the diffuse maps had the C3PO Head/Body instead of the normal maps having them. Normally I name the normal maps example C3PO_Normal. My opinion so you don't have to change it per se
Anyway I can improve is gladly welcome! Genki ^_^ It's my first time with those RGBA textures so I'm liable to get confused a bit Tongue
I've changed the C-3PO texture names to make them less weird
So what did you have to do to get the normal maps to look like that on C3PO? Smile
Well...

Smile
HNNNNGH. This is fantastical! Wonderistic! Fabnomenal! Big Grin
[Image: XPL0E.png]

Characters
[Image: oC2Yi.png]

BTW if anyone wants a specific character ripped from Kingdom Hearts or Star Wars, just ask and I'll see if I can get it for you Smile
How did you rip the Star Wars stuff? Does that game use the unreal engine and you just converted the .PSKs?
Xentax... these guys are genius...
http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=...3&start=15
(04-07-2012, 05:44 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]How did you rip the Star Wars stuff? Does that game use the unreal engine and you just converted the .PSKs?

Ja! Well, sort of. I read that topic, but I couldn't understand it Tongue So I showed it to a friend in real life (who happens to be a technical genius) and asked if he could manage to get the files from my copy of the game. He did and sent them to me in .gto format (and since Noesis has a SW:TFU .gto plugin, I could easily import them into Noesis) Smile
Well, you must be very lucky to have a technical genius as friend Tongue
(04-08-2012, 05:38 AM)Perseus Wrote: [ -> ]Ja! Well, sort of. I read that topic, but I couldn't understand it Tongue So I showed it to a friend in real life (who happens to be a technical genius) and asked if he could manage to get the files from my copy of the game. He did and sent them to me in .gto format (and since Noesis has a SW:TFU .gto plugin, I could easily import them into Noesis) Smile

And I believe these scripts are either MaxScripts or QuickBMS....
Very nicely done on these!

Though, for Darth Maul, you included his Lightsaber textures, but his model doesn't include his Lightsaber.
Oh derp Tongue I didn't actually realise that

Updated

[Image: oC2Yi.png]
Update!

[Image: kingdom%20hearts.png]

Characters
[Image: v0gJm.png][Image: yjV57.png][Image: IBxQu.png][Image: wYY61.png][Image: curYA.png][Image: NLIM2.png][Image: m6EHA.png][Image: 6vV57.png]
Luke Skywalker perhaps ?
Pages: 1 2