The VG Resource

Full Version: The Infinity of Space [TMR 4/1/2012]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Space is big. Really big. Perhaps even bigger than the sun. No, definitely bigger than the sun. Either way, there's a lot of spacey models in this update, which happens to be the site's biggest update yet. However, spaceships and stars and alien warriors only make up a fraction of this tremendous update. The main bulk of it is, in fact, every single trophy in Super Smash Bros. Brawl! No, really, that's not a joke. Rippers like Perseus, Link101, thegameexplorer, and more have been busily working away at the gigantic Super Smash Bros. Brawl project, which aims at nothing short of ripping every possible thing from the game. We're certainly going to need a lot of space to hold it all!

[Image: metastance.png]
800+ models... wow. Just wow. I'm so glad to have created the SSBB project and that it has done so well... I will see it through to the end until we have every last model from the game on the Models Resource!
Yay! I can see my name from here! Big Grin
26.6 models a day - that's pretty good, I'd say...
I ripped some of the best ones. :c Why am I not there? thegameexplorer's rips are unusable. the Super Sonic Trophy has the shoe in the same group as the Shine effect.
He did say "and more". He couldn't mention everyone. I wasn't there either so don't feel bad. Tongue
Kirby Air Ride Models? That just made my day so much better. Big Grin

Awesome update Peardian and excellent job to everyone who contributed to it!
Holy crap. Great job everyone!
Why are my rips unusable? The second time they were right Unimpressed
(04-01-2012, 06:30 PM)josh98 Wrote: [ -> ]I ripped some of the best ones. :c Why am I not there? thegameexplorer's rips are unusable. the Super Sonic Trophy has the shoe in the same group as the Shine effect.

I'm pretty glad I ripped models for the Brawl project. It has learned me alot about 3d models and myself.