The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic Unleashed Texture rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UPDATE!
All links have been updated!

[Image: ChipSheetIcon.png]

[Image: SuperSonicSheetIcon-1.png]

[Image: SonicSheetIcon.png]

[Image: WerehogIcon.png]
Yay! Mind editing the "Environmental" typo on Chip's sheet? Tongue
Got them! For future reference, I think it'd probably be good to use a non-blurry brush when drawing those lines telling what everything is (I worry about the anti-aliasing possibly overlapping the textures, especially the lines that are almost touching the textures). I think you could also use text that is a bit smaller. People usually CAN read, after all. Tongue
Either way, nice job on these. I'll get to your others now.
Added:

[Image: WerehogIcon.png]
Uh... Hate to tell you this, but all of your Sonic Unleashed texture sheets except for Chip have all shrunken down, including the Sonic rip you uploaded a while back. Either re-pack those textures in ZIPs (which I feel is more convenient, honestly), or re-upload the sheets with fixed settings (or on a different host).

Same goes with your Super Sonic and Final Boss sheets that you ripped from Sonic 4
How can I tell if the images are shrunken?
(04-26-2012, 09:22 AM)thegameexplorer Wrote: [ -> ]How can I tell if the images are shrunken?
Two ways to check.

1. Re-download your sheet and compare the filesize to the one on your computer. If they're different, then it got shrunken down.
2. Especially with Photobucket, check the image resolution. If it's shrunken down to 1024 or 1023 pixels wide (Firefox helps with that, as it puts the dimensions in the title) and you know that the original image is supposed to be larger than that, then fix the settings and re-upload it... as long as the original image isn't over 1MB (which I doubt, seeing as Chip's is only about 100KB).
I told you they were shrunken. Blank
I'll have to re-upload them all now...
I'd say go with .ZIPs/.RARs too.
Sorry if I'm off topic here... But are these textures 512 x 512 px, or are they different?
(04-26-2012, 02:36 PM)BlueBlur97 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if I'm off topic here... But are these textures 512 x 512 px, or are they different?
They're supposed to be, except for the fact that they're shrunken down...
(04-26-2012, 12:16 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say go with .ZIPs/.RARs too.
Same here, zips are more convenient =)
UPDATE!
All links have been updated!
All updated here!