The VG Resource

Full Version: Golden sun Tret battle sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: tret.png]
It's a very large sheet with so very few sprites.
Just place the sprites on a little sheet that they will fit in.Smile
Is this one better? Imageshack is now saying I need to register to upload again, gaah. Yeah, computer is giving me trouble uploading the images. Something messed up with my browser I think
[Image: 205889]
Still not showing up.
Try using Minus.com or Imgur.com, those are other good image sharing websites. Then just copy the direct link at place image tags. [img]link goes here[/img]
[Image: aaRbd.png]
I can see it now! Smile
There's still more blank space you could remove. Also, might I suggest Iconmaker? There's icon templates and a icon making program, you can make your own icons with it!

Thankyou for your suggestion! Have downloaded it and will certainly check it out. I hope this one is a lot better, the original image was 1024 x 768 so I knew it would need a lot of resizing Smile
[Image: MytKO.png]
Much better!Smile
This one should be a lot better and it includes an additional pose.
[Image: cmMH9.png]

[Image: FzzpD.png]
Is this all the poses? If so, I think it's ready to be uploaded.
Just wait patiently and one of the admins or mods will upload it for you!Smile
The size seems to change. Is it supposed to do that?
Hold on, I completely apologize, I was wrong about the sprite's size. I ripped them wrong. Here is the final updated sheet with all poses including the "felled" animation.
[Image: h8R8Y.png]

and the sheet:
[Image: wyC6c.png]
I've not played the game. Can you tell me if he is an enemy, boss, NPC or what? Smile
He is the first real boss fought in the first game. There is a fight before him but technically I would count it as a standard battle as it has the music and is not much of a threat, when this guy is fought it uses the official boss theme so this is golden sun's first real boss.
Felled? Is that an SFX? And are these all the frames?

And where is the other portrait? Take your time, just rushing things to get a rip on the site is useless if the sheet is too incomplete.