The VG Resource

Full Version: SMK Solid Snake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: konamimgssmksnakeiconcv9.gif]
[Image: konamimgssmksnakeyv5.gif]
I hope this one qualifies.
Ok, so this is awesome.
I was expecting a crappy Mario edit. Love his victory pose.
Awesome.
Would this actually be applicable for submission?
Had snake ever been in a racing game?
(08-29-2008, 11:46 AM)Cshad Wrote: [ -> ]Would this actually be applicable for submission?
Had snake ever been in a racing game?

idk
Has Pit been in a turn-by-turn strategy game like Fire Emblem?
:>

I think these should be fine for submission. I think you should add some of the end-race victory poses while you're at it :>
As far as I know, Snake hasn't appeared in any racing game. Onigiri and Toadsworth were never playable in any racing game and still they are on the site, so I assume this is applicable for submission.
Also, this is to give Snake a second chance to appear in a racing game (fan-made, obviously, but you get the point). He did not appear in Konami Krazy Racers while some guy called Ninja did. Is that justice? Nope.
Not important: the only game I've played with Snake in it is Brawl.
Quote:I think these should be fine for submission. I think you should add some of the end-race victory poses while you're at it :>
I've never made any end-race victory pose. I've made dozens of SMK-edits and none of 'em have them. People use the front view of the kart anyway for the end-race victories.
I was hoping on a in-the-box losing sprite, but it's good.
I love you. So. So. Much.

(08-29-2008, 12:05 PM)NICKtendo DS Wrote: [ -> ]He did not appear in Konami Krazy Racers while some guy called Ninja did. Is that justice? Nope.

In all fairness, they were from the same series. =P
(08-29-2008, 12:30 PM)Unknown Wrote: [ -> ]I love you. So. So. Much.

(08-29-2008, 12:05 PM)NICKtendo DS Wrote: [ -> ]He did not appear in Konami Krazy Racers while some guy called Ninja did. Is that justice? Nope.

In all fairness, they were from the same series. =P

That's my point. Why does Ninja (Gray Fox, apparently) represent the Metal Gear series and not Solid Snake? They could both have been in KKR, just like there are 2 Mystical Ninja characters.
But I will not continue further about this, since it's just KKR.
Because I love you guys (and I was rather bored), an alternate lose animation has been added to the sheet. Just check the first post.
Heart
Brilliant.
(Beetlejuice Voice): It's show time!
I really didn't know what to expect when I saw the topic title..

turns out I just witnessed something awesome.
Pages: 1 2