The VG Resource

Full Version: Not so big this time!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya all, I apologize for the horribly long gap since the last update, I've been away this past week! Because of this, I only have less than 100 sheets for you this time. Regardless, all of it is of great worth, including rips from the new Pokémon & Nobunaga's Ambition, with more to come! Be sure check them out! You can be sure that it won't be this long until the next update, as well. So see ya around! Smile
I think Ploaj ripped a bunch of Pokemon. Did you forget about those?
No, he put them on - you might not have seen them as Tonberry just made another update shoving this here from jetters into the abyss! Genki ^_^
I meant that Ploaj's thread was ignored because he ripped more from the game and they just aren't on the site yet.
(03-26-2012, 02:56 PM)Previous Wrote: [ -> ]No, he put them on - you might not have seen them as Tonberry just made another update shoving this here from jetters into the abyss! Genki ^_^

That surprised me, took a while to figure out what was going on. One moment I saw the Springing Forward Once More update, next moment Tonberry's Mini-update. This one must have been at the top for less than 2 hours, I totally missed it.
Asdf, I didn't even have to update! Why, Tonberry? Sad
Kidding, also guys, as I said I've been gone for a while. I've been on vacation at home for the past week or so, so no I haven't ignored anything.
Once I get caught up on everything, I'll get back to uploading like I always do, lol.
But Ton, I'm not sure what you mean by "making you call dibs on what you have to update". Tongue
All I remember doing was snagging certain types of rips for myself (like the Pokémon, Mega Man, etc.) along with most everything else because I either get these impulses to upload them when I find them or I just figure I should haha.
Glad I've been helping though!
Whoops. didn't know you were trying to update. My mistake.

And I was just messing around. Tongue