The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic '06 Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I wanted to rip this game because.... it's a Sonic game... and It is a horrible game too Sad

Well, here are the models I ripped. I applied the same method for the normal maps from Generations into these textures. I hope it's right Tongue

Only 1 model for now. It's a test if this one is right. And ofcourse the model I wanted to rip so bad Tongue

[Image: sshadowicon.png]
[Image: blazeicon.png] [Image: amyiconq.png]
[Image: omegaicon.png]
LOL XD

[Image: eliseicon.png]
[Image: ssonicicon.png]
[Image: ssilvericonon.png]
[Image: rougeiconv.png]
[Image: tailsicon.png]

I wonder how I can fix these weird looking textures, it looks ugly because of it... Sad
Hehe, he looks so wrinkly! Tongue

I don't know what the normal maps looked like before, but the Blue and Red channels need to be swapped.The Green channel is fine.

Other than that, great rip!
The original looked like this:
[Image: chsshadowtex01nw.png]

So... should I leave it at this picture or?
(03-23-2012, 02:59 PM)Peardian Wrote: [ -> ]Hehe, he looks so wrinkly! Tongue

I don't know what the normal maps looked like before, but the Blue and Red channels need to be swapped.The Green channel is fine.

Other than that, great rip!

Ohhh, they use those kind of normal maps. Yeah, leave them as they are.
(03-23-2012, 05:20 PM)Peardian Wrote: [ -> ]Ohhh, they use those kind of normal maps. Yeah, leave them as they are.

Eh... Texturing on the model looks strange, although I'm not a pro. I thought super shadow was supposed to be a cross between yellow and white? Ohhh, try ripping e123-Omega! His model is probably the only model in the game that doesn't look too... Wired...
(03-23-2012, 09:21 AM)thegameexplorer Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted to rip this game because.... it's a Sonic game... and It is a horrible game too Sad

Well, here are the models I ripped. I applied the same method for the normal maps from Generations into these textures. I hope it's right Tongue

Only 1 model for now. It's a test if this one is right. And ofcourse the model I wanted to rip so bad Tongue

[Image: sshadowicon.png]
I wonder how I can fix these weird looking textures, it looks ugly because of it... Sad

This game is't horrible and it is't that good ether but to me it's great! Oh yeah about the textures try using GIMP it helped me.
I already ripped all other characters. Just haven't got around fixing them and uploading them because I didnt know if the models were right. I'll be uploading them soon though. And one question: Should I upload Elise because she looks like a bunch of dog..... poo Tongue
(03-24-2012, 10:25 AM)BlueBlur97 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2012, 05:20 PM)Peardian Wrote: [ -> ]Ohhh, they use those kind of normal maps. Yeah, leave them as they are.

Eh... Texturing on the model looks strange, although I'm not a pro. I thought super shadow was supposed to be a cross between yellow and white? Ohhh, try ripping e123-Omega! His model is probably the only model in the game that doesn't look too... Wired...

As you said... Elise does look like a bunch of dog crap;(. Even though it would be a waste of time, some people would find use of the model. Upload it.:p
No I meant seriously, the exporter really fcked up her model. ZE HAIR, DAT STRETCHED FACES!!!!
There's not much point in uploading the model if it's broken in places. Hopefully you can find a way to fix those issues.

By the way, I need to clarify what I said earlier. By "leave them as they are", I really meant to use the original images and not the modified ones.
(03-25-2012, 12:36 PM)thegameexplorer Wrote: [ -> ]No I meant seriously, the exporter really fcked up her model. ZE HAIR, DAT STRETCHED FACES!!!!

DON'T UPLOAD! No one wants a fcked up model. No one would propably find any use for her either. Have you uploaded any other '06 models? Please upload E123 Omega soon!
(03-25-2012, 12:36 PM)thegameexplorer Wrote: [ -> ]No I meant seriously, the exporter really fcked up her model. ZE HAIR, DAT STRETCHED FACES!!!!

Uploaded all of the remaining main characters. Fixed the link for for Super Shadow Tongue
And Pear, I wouldn't mind if ya don't upload Elise she looks terrible but funny too Tongue

EDIT: BTW Is Elise playable ingame or something? And Tails LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!!
I didn't know they had zombies in this game. Tongue
[Image: eliseprev.png]
It must be a unused concept they put in the game and forgot to remove Tongue
(03-26-2012, 12:43 PM)Roxas358 Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't know they had zombies in this game. Tongue
[Image: eliseprev.png]

Uh dude there not UV maped? Wait i used Blender 3D it is thank you my brothers and i loves this game!
Pages: 1 2 3