The VG Resource

Full Version: Chrono Cross Portraits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone has spare time and the know-how to ripPlaystation, Chrono Cross has two sets of portraits that I would love to see ripped. They are menu portraits (very long) and speech portraits (small). Menu is just the playable characters. Speech is also several enemies and NPCs. Anyone up for showing some Square-Enix love?
Ooh, I love the portraits in Chrono Cross! (Actually, I love the whole game, except certain parts of the ending...)

If no one else has stepped up to the plate on this one by the time I finish ripping the models from Final Fantasy VIII, I'll see if I can do it.
If someone has spare time, but not the know-how, he can just send me the epsxe quicksaves and I will rip them out of the files.
Awesome. Glad some people are interested. Smile
Oh, I just read that there's a Chrono Cross demo disc that has a bunch of unused portraits on it. A complete sheet would have to include those. I wonder if it's floating around out there..?
(04-02-2012, 10:09 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, I just read that there's a Chrono Cross demo disc that has a bunch of unused portraits on it. A complete sheet would have to include those. I wonder if it's floating around out there..?

Whoa...I hope it is. I'd love to see the unused portraits. I only know one place to go looking for (an ISO of) it, though. I might check there later tonight, but I have a feeling I'll come up empty.

What bugs me is that I have a feeling that somewhere in this pigsty of a house, I probably have that demo disc, but I'll never figure out where... Sad

However, just to satsify my curiosity, what was the source of the demo disc? Did it come along with another game? (Like the way the FFVIII demo disc came with Brave Fencer Musashi, for example...) Or was it some sort of magazine bonus type thing? If it came with a game, then I'll know right away if I've got it or not...
Wow...so it was never released outside Japan. Guess I don't have a copy, then. Tongue Reduces the chances of finding the demo in ISO form, though. Sad

I forgot to look for it last night, but hopefully I'll remember tonight.