The VG Resource

Full Version: Mr. C's Gamecube\Wii Textures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Come on, you guys saw this coming. You knew I'd eventually start doing textures for the Gamecube when I started giving you sprites. Well, here they are. Textures. All from Smash Bros. Enjoy.

[Image: supersmashbrosmelee.png]
Playable Characters
[Image: ssbmfalcoicon.png]
Enemies
[Image: ssbmgoombaicon.png][Image: ssbmklaptrapicon.png][Image: ssbmoctorokicon.png][Image: ssbmredeadicon.png][Image: ssbmtopiicon.png]
Stages
[Image: ssbmmushroomkingdom2ico.png]
Trophies
[Image: ssbmblastoisetrophyicon.png][Image: ssbmcrobattrophyicon.png][Image: ssbmgcntrophyicon.png][Image: ssbmpeachclassictrophyi.png][Image: ssbmplumtrophyicon.png][Image: ssbmsteelixtrophyicon.png][Image: ssbmsudowoodotrophyicon.png][Image: ssbmthwomptrophyicon.png]
[Image: ssbmtomnooktrophyicon.png][Image: ssbmvacuumluigitrophyic.png]

I also took the liberty of making new icons for most of the stuff already in there, to spruce the place up a bit:

[Image: ssbmbowsericon.png][Image: ssbmdrmarioicon.png][Image: ssbmiceclimbersicon.png][Image: ssbmjigglypufficon.png][Image: ssbmkirbyicon.png][Image: ssbmluigiicon.png][Image: ssbmmarioicon.png][Image: ssbmmewtwoicon.png]
[Image: ssbmnessicon.png][Image: ssbmpichuicon.png][Image: ssbmyounglinkicon.png]

[Image: ssbmdaisytrophyicon.png][Image: ssbmkingdededetrophyico.png][Image: ssbmkingkrooltrophyicon.png][Image: ssbmmajorasmasktrophyic.png][Image: ssbmmetaknighttrophyico.png][Image: ssbmridleytrophyicon.png][Image: ssbmthemoontrophyicon.png]
I think i love you.
These look totally AWESOME!!! GREAT WORK!!!! Tongue
Yes. Oh yes.
Oh yeah, and I've finally just remembered gotten around to uploading these.
Love the new icons too.
Also, I re-named the "Playable Characters" section to "Fighters", to be like TMR, so if you ever decide to rip the Alloys, they can go in Fighters.
Holy crap, how did I forget to make icons for these two?!

[Image: ssbmcaptfalconicon.png][Image: ssbmdkicon.png]
I wondered about that. Tongue
Thanks!
I have more textures...

First off, it's DK from Donkey Kong Jungle Beat! Next, loads of the baddies from Pikmin. Then, stay tuned for the latest Pokemon from Pokemon Colosseum! Later, wind back to the smooth sounds of Super Smash Bros. Melee. And finally, wind down with... Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly. It wasn't... terrible...

Okay, real quick: Any Pokemon that don't have seperate textures for Shiny in their sheets... don't have seperate textures for Shiny. It seems that only 3rd stage starters and legendaries have seperate textures for Shiny, but I've been checking them all, just in case.

[Image: dkjunglebeaticon.png]
Playable Character
[Image: dkjunglebeatdkicon.png]

[Image: pikminicon.png]
Enemies
[Image: pikminarmoredcannonbeet.png][Image: pikminbreadbugicon.png][Image: pikmindwarfbulbearicon.png][Image: pikmindwarfbulborbicon.png][Image: pikminfieryblowhogicon.png][Image: pikminmamutaicon.png][Image: pikminpuffstoolicon.png][Image: pikminpuffyblowhogicon.png]
[Image: pikminsheargrubicon.png][Image: pikminspottybulbearicon.png][Image: pikminspottybulborbicon.png][Image: pikminswoopingsnitchbug.png][Image: pikminwaterdumpleicon.png][Image: pikminwogpoleicon.png][Image: pikminwollywogicon.png][Image: pikminyellowwollywogico.png]

[Image: pokecolosseum.png]
1st Generation
[Image: pokecolo001bulbasaurico.png][Image: pokecolo002ivysauricon.png][Image: pokecolo003venusauricon.png][Image: pokecolo004charmanderic.png][Image: pokecolo005charmeleonic.png][Image: pokecolo006charizardico.png][Image: pokecolo054psyduckicon.png][Image: pokecolo055golduckicon.png]
[Image: pokecolo108lickitungico.png][Image: pokecolo114tangelaicon.png]
2nd Generation
[Image: pokecolo202wobbuffetico.png][Image: pokecolo235smeargleicon.png]
3rd Generation
[Image: pokecolo280raltsicon.png][Image: pokecolo281kirliaicon.png][Image: pokecolo282gardevoirico.png][Image: pokecolo299nosepassicon.png][Image: pokecolo327spindaicon.png][Image: pokecolo345lileepicon.png][Image: pokecolo346cradilyicon.png][Image: pokecolo349feebasicon.png]
[Image: pokecolo350miloticicon.png][Image: pokecolo353shuppeticon.png][Image: pokecolo354banetteicon.png][Image: pokecolo360wynauticon.png][Image: pokecolo366clamperlicon.png][Image: pokecolo367huntailicon.png][Image: pokecolo368gorebyssicon.png][Image: pokecolo382kyogreicon.png]
[Image: pokecolo383groudonicon.png][Image: pokecolo384rayquazaicon.png]
Misc.
[Image: pokecolosubstituteicon.png]

Fighters
[Image: ssbmpeachicon.png]
Items
[Image: ssbmbarrelcannonicon.png][Image: ssbmbunnyhoodicon.png][Image: ssbmcapsuleicon.png][Image: ssbmcrateicon.png][Image: ssbmhomerunbaticon.png][Image: ssbmlipstickicon.png][Image: ssbmmaximtomatoicon.png][Image: ssbmmetalboxicon.png]
Trophies
[Image: ssbmalphatrophyicon.png][Image: ssbmandross64trophyicon.png][Image: ssbmbabybowsertrophyico.png][Image: ssbmbanzaibilltrophyico.png][Image: ssbmbootrophyicon.png][Image: ssbmbuckettrophyicon.png][Image: ssbmcelebitrophyicon.png][Image: ssbmdonbehikaritrophyic.png]
[Image: ssbmfourgiantstrophyico.png][Image: ssbmfoxclassictrophyico.png][Image: ssbmigglybufftrophyicon.png][Image: ssbmmarintrophyicon.png][Image: ssbmmetroidtrophyicon.png][Image: ssbmmewtwoclassictrophy.png][Image: ssbmmistytrophyicon.png][Image: ssbmmrresettitrophyicon.png]
[Image: ssbmocarinatrophyicon.png][Image: ssbmpikmintrophyicon.png][Image: ssbmpoliwhirltrophyicon.png][Image: ssbmryotatrophyicon.png][Image: ssbmscizortrophyicon.png][Image: ssbmtingletrophyicon.png][Image: ssbmwaluigitrophyicon.png][Image: ssbmzeroonetrophyicon.png]

[Image: spyroetdicon.png]
Playable Character
[Image: spyroetdspyroicon.png]
Friendly NPCs
[Image: spyroetdhuntericon.png][Image: spyroetdmoneybagsicon.png][Image: spyroetdsparxicon.png][Image: spyroetdzoeicon.png]
Misc.
[Image: spyroetdatlasicon.png]

GO DUMPLES!!
Hot dang! I'll begin uploading these now!
ETD was a good game though despite being buggy. Sad
But this begs the question... will you rip from A Hero's Tail? Big Grin
My answer to that question is a FIRM...
...maybe...

I'm sorry, I'll probably end up doing it, but I haven't really been thinking about it. I've mostly been thinking about doing the rest of the Pokemon from Colosseum for now.
That's okay, I just wondered if were planning on it eventually. It's not like I'll cry if they aren't done. Tongue
BTW, it took me precisely 3 hours (mostly due to getting occupied with other things such as re-organizing Colosseum whilst uploading), but I've just finished uploading this batch! Whew...
I love the Pokémon, so I'd rather see that than Spyro anyway, hahah.
How was everyone's Easter Sunday? Good? I thought so. Well, I'm about to make things even better. You remember how I said I was thinking about doing the rest of the Pokemon from Pokemon Colosseum? Well, I have over 100 Pokemon texture sheets here for you today! As well, I also got some SSBM stages! Let's do this submission up right!

Pokemon (1st Gen.)
[Image: pokecolo007squirtleicon.png][Image: pokecolo008wartortleico.png][Image: pokecolo009blastoiseico.png][Image: pokecolo010caterpieicon.png][Image: pokecolo011metapodicon.png][Image: pokecolo012butterfreeic.png][Image: pokecolo013weedleicon.png][Image: pokecolo014kakunaicon.png]
[Image: pokecolo015beedrillicon.png][Image: pokecolo016pidgeyicon.png][Image: pokecolo017pidgeottoico.png][Image: pokecolo018pidgeoticon.png][Image: pokecolo019rattataicon.png][Image: pokecolo020raticateicon.png][Image: pokecolo021spearowicon.png][Image: pokecolo022fearowicon.png]
[Image: pokecolo043oddishicon.png][Image: pokecolo044gloomicon.png][Image: pokecolo045vileplumeico.png][Image: pokecolo078slowpokeicon.png][Image: pokecolo079slowbroicon.png][Image: pokecolo083farfetchdico.png][Image: pokecolo092gastlyicon.png][Image: pokecolo093hauntericon.png]
[Image: pokecolo094gengaricon.png][Image: pokecolo095onixiconr.png][Image: pokecolo106hitmonleeico.png][Image: pokecolo107hitmonchanic.png][Image: pokecolo122mrmimeicon.png][Image: pokecolo123scythericon.png][Image: pokecolo125electabuzzic.png][Image: pokecolo137porygonicon.png]
[Image: pokecolo144articunoicon.png][Image: pokecolo145zapdosicon.png][Image: pokecolo146moltresicon.png][Image: pokecolo150mewtwoicon.png]
Pokemon (2nd Gen.)
[Image: pokecolo170chinchouicon.png][Image: pokecolo171lanturnicon.png][Image: pokecolo182bellossomico.png][Image: pokecolo199slowkingicon.png][Image: pokecolo200misdreavusic.png][Image: pokecolo206dunsparceico.png][Image: pokecolo208steelixicon.png][Image: pokecolo212scizoricon.png]
[Image: pokecolo233porygon2icon.png][Image: pokecolo236tyrogueicon.png][Image: pokecolo237hitmontopico.png][Image: pokecolo239elekidicon.png]
Pokemon (3rd Gen.)
[Image: pokecolo252treeckoicon.png][Image: pokecolo253grovyleicon.png][Image: pokecolo254sceptileicon.png][Image: pokecolo255torchicicon.png][Image: pokecolo256combuskenico.png][Image: pokecolo257blazikenicon.png][Image: pokecolo258mudkipicon.png][Image: pokecolo259marshtompico.png]
[Image: pokecolo260swamperticon.png][Image: pokecolo261poochyenaico.png][Image: pokecolo262mightyenaico.png][Image: pokecolo263zigzagoonico.png][Image: pokecolo264linooneicon.png][Image: pokecolo270lotadicon.png][Image: pokecolo271lombreicon.png][Image: pokecolo272ludicoloicon.png]
[Image: pokecolo273seedoticon.png][Image: pokecolo274nuzleaficon.png][Image: pokecolo275shiftryicon.png][Image: pokecolo276taillowicon.png][Image: pokecolo277swellowicon.png][Image: pokecolo278wingullicon.png][Image: pokecolo279pelippericon.png][Image: pokecolo283surskiticon.png]
[Image: pokecolo284masquerainic.png][Image: pokecolo285shroomishico.png][Image: pokecolo286breloomicon.png][Image: pokecolo300skittyicon.png][Image: pokecolo301delcattyicon.png][Image: pokecolo302sableyeicon.png][Image: pokecolo303mawileicon.png][Image: pokecolo307medititeicon.png]
[Image: pokecolo308medichamicon.png][Image: pokecolo315roseliaicon.png][Image: pokecolo316gulpinicon.png][Image: pokecolo317swaloticon.png][Image: pokecolo318carvanhaicon.png][Image: pokecolo319sharpedoiconm.png][Image: pokecolo320wailmericon.png][Image: pokecolo321wailordicon.png]
[Image: pokecolo322numelicon.png][Image: pokecolo323camerupticon.png][Image: pokecolo324torkoalicon.png][Image: pokecolo331cacneaicon.png][Image: pokecolo332cacturneicon.png][Image: pokecolo369relicanthico.png][Image: pokecolo370luvdiscicon.png][Image: pokecolo377regirockicon.png]
[Image: pokecolo378regiceicon.png][Image: pokecolo379registeelico.png][Image: pokecolo380latiasicon.png][Image: pokecolo381latiosicon.png][Image: pokecolo385jirachiicon.png][Image: pokecolo386deoxysicon.png]

Stages
[Image: ssbmenteistageicon.png][Image: ssbmgoombastageicon.png][Image: ssbmmajorasmaskstageico.png][Image: ssbmtargetcaptfalconico.png][Image: ssbmtargetfoxicon.png][Image: ssbmtargeticeclimbersicl.png][Image: ssbmtargetmarioicon.png][Image: ssbmtargetmarthicon.png]
[Image: ssbmtargetmewtwoicon.png][Image: ssbmtargetmrgwicon.png][Image: ssbmtargetpichuicon.png][Image: ssbmtargetpikaicon.png][Image: ssbmtargetzeldaicon.png]
Wow! Awesome work, man!
AW YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH!! Big Grin

EDIT: PHEW! Got 115 sheets up in 2 hours~!
So, yesterday was Friday the 13th. You know how I found that out? Someone just now told me! It completely slipped by me without notice! Maybe it's not as big a deal as it used to be... Anyway, here's a few more textures. Not as much as the past submissions, but it's still something.

Pokemon (3rd Gen.)
[Image: pokecolo287slakothicon.png][Image: pokecolo288vigorothicon.png][Image: pokecolo289slakingicon.png][Image: pokecolo293whismuricon.png][Image: pokecolo294loudredicon.png][Image: pokecolo295exploudicon.png][Image: pokecolo296makuhitaicon.png][Image: pokecolo297hariyamaicon.png]

Stages
[Image: ssbmgrabatrophyicon.png][Image: ssbmpastdreamicon.png][Image: ssbmpastyoshiicon.png][Image: ssbmracetothefinishicon.png][Image: ssbmtargetbowsericon.png][Image: ssbmtargetganondorficon.png][Image: ssbmtargetroyicon.png][Image: ssbmteststageicon.png]

Oh, and some more updated icons:

[Image: ssbmallstarresticon.png][Image: ssbmgreengreensicon.png][Image: ssbmhomeruncontesticon.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6