The VG Resource

Full Version: Ness-another update, ready for submission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made a bunch of new stuff. I dont think hes missing a single thing from brawl now. Its ready for submission.

[Image: nesscompleteif1.th.png]

http://img527.imageshack.us/my.php?image...eteif1.png
(08-28-2008, 07:47 AM)Naruto[NU] Wrote: [ -> ]I made a bunch of new stuff. I dont think hes missing a single thing from brawl now. Its ready for submission.

Ok, let's go back to my old list and see if what I noticed was missing in your last submission has been addressed:
  • Duck
  • Dash (Both arms behind him). (A walk animation fixes this. Run can now be used as Dash.)
  • Dash stop (skrit animation).
  • Dash turn around.
  • Shield break (Dizzyness)
  • Sidestep (Downward dodge; invincibility frames).
  • Roll dodge (Sideways dodge).
  • The other two taunts.
  • Ledge attack (hitting A or B while hanging off the ledge).
  • Jumping from ledge (although your double jump set could probably substitute this).
  • Win poses (three of them, I believe), for when you win a match and view the results screen.
  • Lose pose (clapping).
  • Swimming (optional).
  • Down tilt (ducking attack).
  • Air dodge (invincibility frames; hit the guard button in the air).
  • Falling uncontrollably (spinning. happens when you get hit into the air, and can't recover for a moment).
  • Falling on his chest/getting up from that position.

I notice you have an Air Dodge sprite, but I think Ness actually spins in the air during his dodge. I don't remember exactly.
Ohgeeze, wow, this is really nice. Very good job, I hope to see the rest (^) done soon.~
(08-28-2008, 09:11 AM)Bane84 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2008, 07:47 AM)Naruto[NU] Wrote: [ -> ]I made a bunch of new stuff. I dont think hes missing a single thing from brawl now. Its ready for submission.

Ok, let's go back to my old list and see if what I noticed was missing in your last submission has been addressed:
  • Duck
  • Dash (Both arms behind him). (A walk animation fixes this. Run can now be used as Dash.)
  • Dash stop (skrit animation).
  • Dash turn around.
  • Shield break (Dizzyness)
  • Sidestep (Downward dodge; invincibility frames).
  • Roll dodge (Sideways dodge).
  • The other two taunts.
  • Ledge attack (hitting A or B while hanging off the ledge).
  • Jumping from ledge (although your double jump set could probably substitute this).
  • Win poses (three of them, I believe), for when you win a match and view the results screen.
  • Lose pose (clapping).
  • Swimming (optional).
  • Down tilt (ducking attack).
  • Air dodge (invincibility frames; hit the guard button in the air).
  • Falling uncontrollably (spinning. happens when you get hit into the air, and can't recover for a moment).
  • Falling on his chest/getting up from that position.

I notice you have an Air Dodge sprite, but I think Ness actually spins in the air during his dodge. I don't remember exactly.

Well I diddnt say it was the final update, its just the most recent one. I don't think everything you stated is neccesary, but for the most part I agree with you. This update has alot to do with improving old attacks,rather then making new ones.