The VG Resource

Full Version: Request for bases to be used in RPG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, guys. I am making an RPG game, in which the thread can be found here.
Anyways, I tried to make my own sprites. Failed at that. Then I tried to search other places for bases that fit my standards. None.
What I need is base sprites of ponies My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic style with no manes, tails, or cutie marks.
I know this is a strange request, but it is important. If you are willing to do it, I need it to have a specific amount of frames, because I am using RPG Maker VX.
So, I need the base to have four directions, up, down, left, and right. Each one needs to have an idle, a step with the left side, and a step with the right side. I need regular ponies, unicorns, and pegasi.
That's about it. I know it's a lot but I do not need you to color or anything. I just need an outline and possibly shading; which is not needed but would be nice of you.
Thanks, this is really important to me and my game.
What are the size requirements? And do you have a particular style you want them in?

I could give it a shot, though I can't promise it'll look amazing.

Though doesn't RPGMakerVX come with a horse graphic? If you want I'll edit that to make your ponies.
No, because that horse looks like a ya know... Horse, not an MLP pony.
Okay, a sprite sheet is 384x256 pixels, landscape style. Each sprite is 32x32.
One of the defaults looks like this...
[Image: actor3.png]

So, the first three 'sets' persay could be taken up by the three types of characters, while the rest could be blank space. Sorry if I sound confusing, and if I do, just ask me to clarify stuff XD
I need them in this kind of style (Spoilered out because it is big)...
Without the glow stuff of course! Also, you don't need to do this, but a sprite sheet of a Pegasus flying would also be nice too in the long run.
This is a fan-made picture so the style is a bit off, but it does represent wings rather nicely.
(Also spoilered out.)
That's about it. The style isn't very complicated, and I hope you can do it. If not, that's okay too.
You should spoiler these pics because they are ridiculously largeBlank
Okay, I'll do that. Thanks for telling me Cute
Can you post the horses anyways? I'd like to see how RPG Maker did the 4-legged animation, especially in only a 32x32 box.
Okay, here you go... It's the whole sheet of animals, not just the horses.
[Image: animald.png]
[Image: ivyleaf1212.png]

Sengir for Worst Spriter 2012

Nice, just ne thing, could you please change the head shape a little bit? IDK, seems something is weird with it , but otherwise fine! Thanks so much Heart
I updated the image. Is the new one any better? I'm having a hard time getting it to look right Unsure
It looks better, and I think everything is fine except for that the muzzle or snout or whatever you want to call it is too protruding and big...
Here, look (you might have to zoom in or look closely):
[Image: fluttershyside.th.gif]
[Image: fluttershyprofile1.th.png]
[Image: fluttershyfront.th.png]

See, the "noses" lets just say for now are actually kind of small and more down the face.
Once that's fixed they'll be perfect! Thanks so much, seriously. I'm horrible at spriting (though I'm trying to get better... XD)