The VG Resource

Full Version: Onis' Pixel Playground
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started off an LSW spriter (yeah) with edits and eventually customs. Been doing that for a little over 3 years. I really only on rare occasions shied away from that to do more custom work. Lately I've gotten sick and tired of constraining myself to that, so I decided just to do whatever. I'll just post some of my older custom stuff, my more recent completed works or WIPs. I probably won't update often, or I'll just post this one time and disappear. Who knows?

Eye Demon Thing
[Image: weird___thing_by_darthonis-d30mxub.png]
Made this in 2010.

Robothing
[Image: robotic_thing_by_darthonis-d31gdvg.png]
From October 2010. The older these are, the less I really want criticism of them since they're not as relevant. I'll take it anyway to keep in mind if you wish.

SeƱor Pollo
[Image: senor_pollo_by_darthonis-d46clxw.png]
Made last summer. Someone asked me to sprite a chicken. So I did.

Streex
[Image: street_sharks__streex_by_darthonis-d47qjww.png]
Also made this last summer. From Street Sharks. If anyone old enough remembers that show. Really just did it to practice some muscle definition. And also because I love sharks. Half-assed the lower body.

Random Demon
[Image: demon_by_darthonis-d4cfozw.png]
Made this in October. His right arm's sticking out way too much. Not gonna go back and fix it.

Minotaur
[Image: minotauros_by_darthonis-d4hgszd.png]
Made this around 2 month ago I think? It was for a spriting contest on my usual forum.

Rhaiken "Gale" Katashira
[Image: rhaiken___gale___katashira_by_darthonis-d4so5ka.png]
It's the character of a friend of mine. Had trouble shading the feet and the armor plates on his left leg, so I did not do so. I probably won't get back to doing that.

Tidus (Dissidia FF) WIP
[Image: TidusProgress-1.png]
This is what I'm currently working on. Not really close to finished at all, but whatever.
Nice! Was the robot thing inspired by anything? It feels somewhat familiar and I don't know why.
Also on the Random Demon the shoulder is too wide.
those colors... it almost feels like advance wars's palette.
STREET SHARKS, I had all the action figures as a kid, Streex looks radular as hell.
Is it me or is the chicken looking like its about to fall backwards. Plus most chickens i see (i see quite a lot) are a bit more plump than that.
Other than that, this is awesome!
Made this a while ago. Don't know why I felt like sharing this here now. Whatever.

[Image: weregarurumon_by_darthonis-d59gjxa.png]